The Tiara 3100 Open is one of those boats whose lingering popularity has made her a classic design in every sense of the word. Aside from the quality Tiara construction and sporty profile, the appeal of the 3100 has much to do with the large fishing or entertaining cockpit and comfortable teak trimmed interior. Lots of boat builders take about versatility in a particular model, but few can really walk the walk. The 3100 does. Install some outriggers, fish boxes, and bait well and you have a serious tournament level fishing machine. If you’re into cruising, a radar arch, swim platform, and extra cockpit seating will turn the 3100 into an extremely capable family cruiser with the guts to handle any seas. Notable features include the wide side decks, bow pulpit, excellent engine access, and wonderful interior and exterior workmanship only found on a Tiara. Well cared for and ready to go. Don’t miss this one.
- Entering the cockpit you realize how massive the area is with plenty of room for fishing or entertaining. The port helm area has a removable aft facing seat and a double companion seat facing forward. Along the starboard side is an aft facing wet bar with molded sink and faucet with a teak cutting board. The helm has double seating as well. Both the starboard and port side seats have storage compartments under the seating. The companionway door is teak and has a built in screen. Down three steps you enter the main salon. To port is access into the head which features a mirrored aft bulkhead, large vanity and storage and shower. Further forward and along the port side is the galley area with ample storage and amenities. Along the starboard side is the “C” shaped settee with table. Under the settee is storage. Along the aft bulkhead are the electrical panel and a large storage locker. Forward is the master cabin. Along the starboard side is a folding area which allows the cabin to be opened into the salon or closed for privacy. The entry door is a bi-fold door. The cabin berth is offset to starboard but also has two cushions to enlarge the berth. There are outside bulkhead storage shelving and a hanging locker to port. There are drawer and cabinet storage as well. The interior offer teak and holly flooring, teak trim, and matching fabrics which show very well. Overhead on the starboard side is fishing pole storage. There are three overhead hatches with screens and plenty of stainless steel opening ports which offers excellent natural lighting and ventilation.
- Located down and along the port side, the galley offers good storage and food preparation space and will please the onboard chef. Single stainless steel sick with faucet Wood cutting board cover Seaward Princess 2 burner electric stove top Norcold dual voltage refrigerator/freezer with Tiara logo Sliding acrylic door storage overhead Storage drawers and cabinet Teak cup holder built in
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel roller Plow anchor with chain and rope rode Dedicated bow anchor locker Stainless steel stanchions and rails Light Green Sunbrella bimini and complete enclosure for helm Helm Sunbrella cover (2) Folding deck chairs Swim platform with teak slats Removable port and starboard boarding steps Aluminum radar arch (3) Overhead hatches with screens (2) Self draining fish or storage boxes in cockpit Large accessible cockpit with padded coaming Teak trimmed cockpit with fish pole holders (4) Built-in stainless steel fish pole holders Stainless steel opening ports with screens Raw water washes down in cockpit Teak salon door with built in screen Large helm and companion seating Aft facing starboard side seat, removable
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Furuno GP-1650 DF, Color DGPS plotter and Echo Sounder Humminbird 300 TX fish finder Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF radio with DSC Bennett Trim Tabs
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power 30 Amp shore power cord Circuit breaker panel in main salon 12 volt and 120 volt AMPS and VOLT meters (2) Windshield wipers Dual trumpet horn Insignia flat screen TV in main salon Battery selector switches JVC KD-AR390 AM/FM/CD/MP3 player with remote speakers JVC CH-X1500 (12) disc CD changer in main salon Sony speakers for radio system in main salon Mermaid reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with electronic control Guest Charge Pro 10 Amp battery charger
- Crusader 350 hp carb engines with fresh water cooling, 1050 hours ZF transmissions Morse stainless steel engine and transmission levers Full engine instrumentation at helm Sea Star hydraulic steering Fireboy fire suppression system Electric engine hatches for full access
- Broker's Remarks
- A well cared for 3100 open that is ready to go. No disappointments Delivery, financing, and insurance information available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES