- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Built with the fisherman in mind FIRST DRAW not only gives you the legendary ride of a Jarrett Bay, but offers features such as a large and very roomy salon, 2 Staterooms, 2 heads, and crew bunks. There is a 600 lb per day Eskimo Ice Maker, (2) Large In-Deck fish boxes, live bait wells, and much much more. FIRST DRAW is Turn Key and ready for the season. Just at the yard with fresh bottom paint and waxed.
- 2 Stateroom/2 Head layout with companinonway over and under bunks. As you enter the salon you will see a large L-Shaped sofa to port, galley just forward of the sofa and three bar stools to starboard. Master stateroom is located to port directly at the bottom of the stairs leading from the salon. The master stateroom offers a full size bed with storage underneath as well as a Private Ensuit head. Master also includes AC controls, 15" flat screen TV as well as a separate stand up shower. Located directly across the companionway from the Master Stateroom is the Guest Head with the over and under bunks just forward of that. Continuing forward you will find the guest stateroom. This stateroom offers criss cross bunks with storage underneath as well as a large storage area to port.
- Galley is located on the port side forward area of the salon and offers: (4) Sub-Zero (pull out drawer style) Refrigerator/Freezer Custom counter top Sharpe R90GS Microwave/Convection Oven Teak and Holly Flooring High gloss mahogony cabinets
- 6'8" Head room in the Salon L-Shaped leather sofa aft salon (port side) Carpet runner/carpeting (3) Stainless bar stools forward salon (starboard side) Flat screen TV and Entertainment center forward salon (starboard side) (2) Storage drawers under TV Privacy blinds on windows and door AC/DC power control panel access Air conditioning outlets above window valances (port and starboard sides) Teak stairs leading below deck accomodations Teak valances Custom bar (starboard side) Storage under stairs High gloss mahogony cabinets
- AC and DC lighting throughout 21.5kw Onan Generator (4) Battery charger (4) Engine battery (2) House battery 50 amp shore power (2) 50 amp shore power cords Electronic emergency engine shut down Caterpillar engine read out displays at helm in overhead
- Electronics are located in two hydraulic lift electronic boxes (2) Icom M-502 VHF radio NorthStar 962 GPS/Plotter Simrad AP-25 Autopilot Furuno 1200 LCD Sounder (2) ACR Remote spotlight Furuno Nav-Net VX2 Furuno FS-1503 single side band radio/SIRIUS ready JBL MR-18.3 marine stereo system TracVision 6 Satellite TV Furuno 72 Mile Radar
- Teak Cockpit Teak covering boards (2) In-Deck 500lb fish box w/ Macerator (1) In-Deck 2000lb fish box w/ Macerator Stern fish box with built-in bait wells Bait wells have separate pumps and separate lights Tuna door Fighting chair Cockpit ice maker (Eskimo 600lb) Cockpit Freezer Rigging station with fresh water Storage under rigging station 5 drawer tackle storage in rigging station Engine room access Overhead lights and stereo speakers under bridge deck overhang (4) Underwater lights Fresh water wash down Raw water wash down (6) Rod holders in covering boards Ice storage bin starboard cockpit Under gunnell courtesy lighting Cockpit DeMister System w/ 4 outlets Anchor windlass w/ extra battery and charger Teak tow rail Teak anchor pulpit Bausch tower Rupp Outriggers 10 Rod rocket launcher on belly band (2) Cockpit flood lights Teak ladder treads on bridge ladder Teak salon entrance door Tuna tube
- Bridge Deck
- Built-in Drink box (helm area) (2) Shimano high speed teaser reel mounted in hard top at Helm Over head Electronic box (4) Overhead Lighting Bridge deck seating w/ storage to starboard and forward of helm Teak helm pod Single lever engine controls (2) Overhead stereo speakers Custom curtain package
- Trim Tabs Sea Water Recovery Fresh Water System Engine Block Heaters Oil Changing System - both Engines and Generator Electronic Trolling Valves Dripless Shaft Logs Hydraulic Steering DeMister System win Engine Room Dual Racor Fuel Filters w/ pressure gauges Sting Ray water pumps Mod WTS-1500 Head Hunter toilet system Air driven opener for salon door
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: MB