- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you wanted to own a 50’ Sea Ray that looks and feels like new mechanically and cosmetically but comes without the huge price tag…this is the one. This owner made his boat a true full time live-aboard and as such wanted a flawless boat. He has made many major improvements and upgrades both cosmetically and mechanically some of which are mentioned in the specification within the listing, with the end result a showroom condition Sundancer. Waxed 3 times a year the hull gleams and is spotless. This boat has to be seen to appreciate its condition, make an appointment today she will not last long. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- The Salon features quite a large curved settee that can be converted into a queen size bed, along with a table/ottoman in the center. Forward of the Salon is the Galley with a NEW full sized refrigerator with bottom freezer drawer freezer, NEW Emerson microwave, 3 burner Kenyon electric flat top stove, coffee maker, built in Blender and wine captain. The combination washer/dryer is located in a hidden cabinet facing the Galley. To Port of the vessel you will find the main electrical panel and Entertainment Center which includes a NEW JVC Stereo CD player with Satellite radio, Sony DVD player, and NEW Samsung LED flat screen TV Forward of the Galley is the Guest Stateroom which has a full sized lower bunk and a single upper bunk with built in TV. The Guest Stateroom is equipped with a TV/VCR combination, along with a private head, shower and a cedar lined closet. The Master Stateroom boasts a king size bed, vanity table with chair, spacious cedar lined closets, TV/VCR combination along with a private head and shower. Two staterooms with M ulti zone reverse cycle A/C and two full heads w/stall showers. The owner has installed new floor lighting throughout the boat interior and exterior which looks fantastic and adds tons of ambiance. In addition he has installed a new staircase to the salon found in the new model boats, and new LED lighting throughout the boat
- The galley has custom countertops and offers a spacious working area Flush Mount 3 burner cooktop Stainless steel stove rail Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Galley storage drawers/cutlery inserts Lazy Susan glass storage Mini Bar Floor storage In-counter Blender Newly installed customized backsplash in the Galley
- 3210 GPS Plotter with black box echo sounder Furuno 48 mile Radar Chart Plotter Robertson 300 Autopilot Icom M 605 VHF Radio Detroit Diesel Engine monitoring displays Ritchie Compass with cover
- Clarion Marine grade waterproof Stereo Systems NEW JBL Speakers throughout the boat with sub woofer Cockpit side panel storage All new Cockpit bolsters S/S ladder Transom door Radar arch Wood accent tilt wheel steering Custom slide/swivel helm seat/euro styled Companion bench seat Circular cockpit seating for 8 Cockpit table, sunpad & filler cushion Wet bar w/sink Swim platform W/SS boarding ladder New Cockpit Canvas & Isinglass New companionway door and hatch of an improved design
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit Diesel 6/92 DDEC Engines All electronic shifting 50 amp electric circuit 240V/30 amp/24V converter 120V/60 amp/12V converter 31,000 BTU A/C (newly rebuilt) 12V Electric system 24V Electric system Onan 12 KW Generator in sound box (421 Hours) Glendenning Cablemaster Dual 24V water pump system Windlass ARC Spot Light All new tank systems gauges Additional information from the owner: Owner has invested in major recent mechanical service including all new hoses and belts, new pumps throughout the boat, major AC service, installed new instant water heating system and a complement of enhancement and improvements to make this Sundancer totally up to date and in virtually new condition inside and out. The vinyl is flawless, the decks are spotless as is the engine room, new Canvass. He waxes the boat 3 times a year and the hull is without any oxidation, scars or marks.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.