- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado 250's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Only 35 Engine hours /16 hrs on the Generator!
2005 Pro-Line Express with twin Mercury Verado 250 hp outboards combines the features of a good fishing boat with a spacious cabin that offers comfort and a family-friendly interior with stereo, DVD and flatscreen TV. Large 10’10” beam makes it a stable spacious boat, great for bluewater fishing , drifting at anchor or just trolling….this one has a generator, enclosure, autopilot and Garmin electronics. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- The 2005 Pro-Line 32 Express with TWIN Mercury Verado 250HP engines, 5KW Generator and Outriggers. This Express Fisherman is truly ready for the serious fisherman or just a family day on the water at your favorite island getaway. Cabin salon features seating for several guests including teak and holly flooring, full galley and room to sleep 4 with a convertible settee and mid berth sleeper, Vacuflush head with standup shower sink an overboard discharge and plenty of storage possibilities. Cabin comfort with AC/reverse cycle heat. On deck is a contoured Captains Chair and portside seating. The Cockpit offers a large space for multiple fishing guests with all the amenities from Live well , outriggers and downriggers and more seating.
- Maxwell Windlass Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo with Remote Wipers (port and starboard) Spotlight with Remote Controls Cockpit Lights Spreader Lights SS Bow Rail Full Canvas Enclosure for Hard Top Bolsters (4) Flush Rod Holders (4) Rod Holders on Hard Top (4) Fenders and Holders Swim Platform Dive/Swim Ladder Bait Prep Station Circulating Live Well with Raw Water Washdown port and starboard Fish Boxes with Macerator Fresh Water with Pull Out Shower City Water Hook-up Transom Door Transom Fold Away Seat Outriggers and Downriggers Tackle Center Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Pressurized Water System
- Kenyon Stove Top Tappan Microwave Sink Norcold Refrigerator/freezer Storage cabinets
- Garmin 3010 GPS with Radar and Satellite Weather VHF-ICOM-M602 with Hailer Auto Pilot-Nautamatic Mercruiser Smartcraft Gauges
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercury 250 Verado's Kohler 5kw Generator Galvanic Isolator 110 volt and 12 volt Ships Service Battery Charger Battery Switches
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.