- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Always captain maintained, this 41' shows pride of ownership. One of the best riding Express boats out there.
- Sleeps 2 owners in forward stateroom plus sleeps 3 in dinette and salon. One head and shower. Forward is the private stateroom with full queen walk-around bed. Midship is the Galley, Head and dinette area. The satin-finished cherrywood and teak and holly floor gives the cabin an upscale feel. The spacious air conditioned Helmdeck and spacious Cockpit make the 410 a great Sportfish Express.
- 3 A/C units Water Maker, Sea Recovery Aquawhisper Eskimo Ice Maker Helm Deck A/C Underwater LED lights Bait freezer Swim platform Bose home theater
- Table L-shaped dinette with table Cable TV hookups 22 inch flat-screen TV Upgraded decor package Air conditioning / heater with controls Entertainment center w/ Bose home theater Carpeting, removable over teak floor Telephone jack Rod storage locker Teak & holly flooring Electric breaker panel Whisper wall treatment throughout Central vacuum system
- Master Stateroom Forward
- Queen berth Stereo system Access to Anchor locker 13in Flat-screen color TV Air conditioning / heater with controls Cabinets Wallpaper Deck Hatch Hanging locker Under bed Storage Teak & holly Flooring
- Head Shower Sink Medicine cabinet
- Water heater Refrigerator, under counter, 2 drawers with freezer 2 Burner, electric stove GE microwave oven w/ convection oven Pressure, dockside fresh water system Raritan icemaker Storage cabinets Central vacuum system Corian countertop and Sink
- Dual Raymarine E 120 with 72 Mile Radar AP26 Simrad Auto Pilot ICM504 Icom VHF Clarion stereo with satellite radio Teak ladder back helm chairs with footrest Pod helm with single lever controls (8) Stainless steel cup holders Ritchie compass Fireboy fire suppression system Vent at windshield
- Anchor Helm cover Transom door Transom fish box Coaming padding Bow pulpit with rails Helm deck air conditioner Freshwater, pressure, saltwater wash down system Cockpit shade Spreader lights Navigation lights Electric windlass (2) Release helm seats Aft fold up seating Baitwell at tackle center Windshield washer and wipers
- Engine & Mechanical
- Oil transfer system Fire control system Engine synchronizers Hydraulic Wheel steering Charles isolated voltage transformer Fresh water cooling system Cruiseair reverse cycle Air conditioner Single-lever Engine controls on center Helmpod Twin x 710/hp Diesels IB Caterpillar C-12 Electric, single-lever Glendinning Engine controls w/ trolling valves Trim tabs (2) Bilge blowers Racor Fuel filters Oil pressure alarm Engine temperature alarm Engine Fuel shut-off valve Acoustical, thermal Insulation (3) Automatic, manual Bilge pumps Automatic, manual, Halon Fire extinguisher
- Fishing Equipment
- In-deck fish box with macerator Cockpit freezer Cockpit live well molded at tackle center Transom Fish box Bait freezer Cockpit sink (4) Rod holders
- 12 V DC electrical system Automatic Battery charger 110 V AC electrical system Upgraded 13.5kw Onan Generator (3) Batteries Battery parallel switch Glendinning Cablemaster Dockside electrical cable
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.