- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND SERIOUSLY OFFERED FOR SALE THIS 2005 POWERQUEST 380 AVENGER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 525-EFI Gas Engine's with Bravo Sterndrives and only 433 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Custom Loadmaster Tri-Axle Trailer, Air-Conditioning & Heat, Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Enclosed Head (Vacuflush), LCD-Television, Power Bolster Seating (Helm/Companion), Livorsi Gauges w/Matching Colored Bezels, Raymarine C70 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Sound System w/Transom Remote Control, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Tab/Drive Indicators, External Hydraulic Steering, Underwater Lighting, Silent Choice Exhaust, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Nicely optioned boat offering all of the most sought after equipment!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Heat things up with the twin-step bottom PowerQuest 380 Avenger. It's the ultimate offshore performance boat in the industry - the perfect combination of blistering speed, tight handling and spacious accommodations. Powered by a pair of Mercruiser HP 500's, the competition will have a good view of the stern as owners cruise past them at 4-5 mph faster than a comparable V-bottom powerboat with the same power. When not blasting through the waves, step into the well-appointed cabin, with enclosed stand-up head.
- Forward V-Berth w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two Mirrored Forward Bulkhead U-Shaped Mid-Ship Lounge LCD-Television Aft to Starboard Enclosed Head (Vacuflush) Generous Headroom Hanging Storage Locker Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Microwave Oven Refrigerator
- Compass Uniden VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine C70 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/CD-Changer & iPod/MP3-Connection (Note Transom Remote Control)
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Power Bolster Seats (Helm/Companion); Note Polished Stainless Steel Mounts! Integrated Swim Platform w/Swim-Ladder Power Engine Hatch Acrylic Sliding (Lockable) Cabin Door
- Additional Information
- Canvas Cockpit Mooring Cover K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Tab/Drive Indicators External Hydraulic Steering Stainless Steel Sterndrive Tie-Bar Halon Fire System Horn Underwater Lighting Silent Choice Exhaust Freshwater Flush System Loadmaster Tri-Axle Trailer OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS ORIGINAL OWNER!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.