- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
My Buffalo Girl is a semi-custom Dorado located in Clearwater Beach, Florida. The owner keeps her out of the water on a lift. Whether trolling, drifting or anchoring, every offshore fishing excursion requires a stable platform and plenty of uncluttered fishing space.
Standard features include:
live well and fish box on both sides of the boat. Put the A/C on and bring the family along keeping them protected and comfortable in the airy full cabin. And if it is storage that you require, no other sportfish boat can compare to the Dorado 40 in her class. You have a full v-berth forward, enclosed head and even more dry storage space for comfortable over-night or, extended outings.
The hull design provides a seaworthy ride whether in rough waters or resting. With an extremely sharp entry, you will have an extremely smooth, pound-free ride. It has a fairly flat trailing edge which gives you stability at rest. Again, with the full cabin, you can shelter your family as well as keep them in with the action!
The lines of the Dorado 40 are of a classic, traditional style.
- Displacement: 17500
- Total Power: 480
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 80
- Huge cockpit with plenty of space for anglers you enter the main cabin through the centerline door. Galley is to port with long settee forward and the dinette is to starboard. Forward to strarboard is the helm and down through the opening hatch and door is the forward cabin with enclosed head and V Berth. Electric Head w/Lectra San Waste Treatment
- Galley is up with stove, sink and refrigerator.
- Complete Raymarine C Series Electronics package including: GPS/Chartplotter Radar Depthsounder/Fishfinder Autopilot VHF SSB Bilge Alarm
- 8 KW NorPro Generator w/114 Hrs. All Wiring is Tinned Copper w/Heat Shrink Connectors AC & DC Distribution Panels 16,500 BTU Air Conditioning w/Heat Battery Charger Starting & House Batteries Cockpit Lighting 30 AMP Shorepower HW Heater
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Bi Axial % Tri Axial Knitted Hand-Laid Fiberglass w/100% Vinylester Resin Dorado Intergrated Structural System (D.I.S.S.)- 100% Wood Free Construction Closed Cell Foam Core Deck & Hull Sides NPG Gel Coat 316L-S/S Hardware Thru Bolted w/Backing Plates & Aircraft S/S Lock Nuts Lewmar Anchor Windlass FW Washdown Raw Water Washdown Swimplatform w/Ladder Transom Door w/Gate
- Mechanical & Engine Room
- Volvo Penta Inboard Diesel Engine Model TAMD75EDC 6-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, Direct- Injected,Turbocharged w/Aftercooler Racor Filters Engine Room Fire Suppression Bowthruster
- Fishing Equipment
- 40 Gal. Livewell (2) Built In Fishboxes Rod Holders Rod Storage Tackle Center Outlets for Electric Reels
- Brokers Comments
- This is a great opportunity for you to own a Semi-custom built offshore sport fishing machine with low hours and all the creature comforts! Always lift kept and well maintained, this fine vessel is ready to take you and your family out there to catch the big one!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click here to search for more Yachts! . Financing available at 4.9% Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat! Quality Listings, Professional Brokers