- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LP-STE diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PATRIOT is a well cared for classic Dyer 29. She has an after market hardtop which was added three years ago, and a new Garmin touch screen chart plotter with overlay radar. She will make a great little boat for someone looking to get out on the water and spend the weekend aboard. She will cruise at 20 knots and has a WOT of 25 knots.
She is stored inside so she easy to see and launch for a survey sea trial.
- The Dyer 29 was the original “Picnic Boat” introduced in the early 1950’s the continued popularity of the Dyer 29 is due to her classic looks and timeless hull form combined with a large open cockpit. The lobster style hull allows for a smooth ride from idle speeds all the way up to a 20 knot cruise.
- HULL and DECK
- The fine bow with its sharp entry allows the boat to cut through an ocean sea way, with full length spray rails. The round chine and narrow stern makes her controllable in a following sea. The Dyer 29 is known for its sea kindly behavior. Dyer was a pioneer of fiberglass construction back in the 40′s, Dyer has kept up with a solid fiberglass construction, thereby offering excellent strength. The fiberglass decks have molded contrasting non-skid. All the exterior “teak” is a plastic which resembles a teak color requires no upkeep. Black topsides White Decks, with Gray Contrasting Non-Skid Plastic Teak swim platform with ladder Clear Windscreen Link Panel Forward Stainless Steel Bow Rail Stainless Steel Rub Rail Plastic Teak Anchor Pulpit Plastic Teak Toe Rail Stainless steel grab rails Helm Deck L-Settee Equipment: Anchor 25lb CQR with chain/rope rode Fenders, Dock Lines Emergency Tiller Hot Cold Transom Shower Strata Glass Side Curtains Fitted Carpet for Helm area Flag and staff
- The Dyer 29 offers a very large cockpit with the desirable raised helm deck eliminating the motor box found on earlier models. This boat has the optional transom seat along with optional L-Seating for guests in the helm area. The comfortable Helm has all instruments within easy reach. The Helm Seat and large SS destroyer-style wheel make for easy handling. Down below offers a Herreshoff -style interior (white bulkheads with teak trim, varnished). There is 6’2″ headroom down the centerline, Galley to port, Head compartment to Starboard, hanging locker and Vee-berth forward. White Laminate Bulkheads with Teak Trim Chain Locker Louvered Door Storage Shelves Outboard Vee Berth Vee Berth Upholstered Vee Berth Filler Cushion Formica Counter Surface Galley Hanging Locker w/ Louvered Door Opening Portlights (4) with Screens Deck Hatch Opening with Screen
- HELM/NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS
- Garmin 740 8” Chartplotter/GPS/Radar (New 2011) Autopilot-Simrad AP11 Autohelm Bi-Data speed/depth sounder GPS-Northstar 951X (backup) Shipmate RS8300 VHF wIith DHC Ritchie compass
- 30-Amp Shore power with 110V outlets and onboard battery charger
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- She is incredibly fuel efficient with her Yanmar 315 single. The engine on this boat looks like it is brand new with 437 hours on her and all of the services to the engine have been done including a full value adjustment. Single prop Raritan Head (NEW 2011), Alcohol/electric single-burner cook top (New 2011), 12V Norcold refrigerator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0195 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com