R QUARTET has been enjoyed and loved by her current owner and family. Only after a long deliberation they offer it for sale with plans to purchase a larger yacht with more space for the growing family.
- R QUARTET has been enjoyed and loved by her current owner and family. Only after long deliberation they offer it for sale with plans to purchase a larger yacht with more space for a growing family. This Jefferson 52 Marquessa is distinguished by being the outdoor lover "standard deckhouse" configuration with a large open hard cover aft deck and the spacious interior accommodations of a much larger yacht so all friends and family can gather in one spot. There is an ample galley and dining down, and three staterooms assuring privacy and comfort for everyone. Separate port and starboard engine rooms give easy access to engine maintenance. Great for owner / operators. The wheelhouse and staterooms are trimmed in hand-rubbed teak. A custom built-in entertainment center separates the lower helm from the salon with additional custom built in furniture. Additional custom features include sliding port and starboard wheelhouse deck doors, sliding salon door aft, no maintenance synthetic teak decking cover the aft and flybridge decks. The huge flybridge sports a custom hard top which helps keep the area cooler than the standard bimini top while protecting the ample seating. Standard 550hp Detroit6V92TA diesels will cruise R QUARTET at about 16 knots and deliver a top speed of about 20 knots. R QUARTET is ready to cruise water ways or your favorite out island. She is spacious and comfortable and well laid out for those looking to live aboard. We encourage inspections and offers!
- 12/24 AC Electricity and DC 15 KW Westerbeck Generator on Helms All new battereis 11/30/12 2 Separated Electric Chargers Shore Power Starboard and Port Side 2 Chargers (True Charger and New Marine Charger) Water Heater 30 gallon Electrical Circuit 220V Full air conditoned enclosed hard top
- Engine and Mechanical
- 2 50 Amps Electric Cables 2 Detroit Diesel 550 hp, Model 6V92TA Engine Hours 510 and 520 since new Oil Transfer System Engine Fire Control on Helms High Temperature Control Engine Emergency Stop Engine Synchronizer Rudder Indicator Naiad stabiilzer marine system Watermaker Washer & dryer Head Hunter heads
- Furuno GPS Navigation Furuno Nav Net Furuno Radar, 45 miles SITech Ultracolor plus Navigation Furuno Echo Sounder LS 4001 VHF Marine Trans Receiver IC-M120 radio DART Datamarine Stabilizer Control Ray Marine GPS Navigation
- Deck Equipment
- Zodiac 6-person life raft Maxwell Nisson Windlass with Electric Foot Control Rayline Spot Light Control Deck Lights and Spreaders Lights Hot and Cold Water on Swim Platform and Upper Deck Flybridge Bimini Hard Top Teak deck on Aft Deck and Flybridge
- This is a good solid yacht that has been maintained by an experienced yachtsman. Add your personal touches and upgrades and you are ready to head out on your dream adventure!
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.