- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very popular Hunter 410 late model. Roller furling main and headsail. Dinghy and outboard. Upgraded flat screen. EPIRB. Anchor with all chain. Well kept and ready for new owners.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 823.00 sq ft I : 47.75 ft J : 16.17 ft P : 45.33 ft E : 19.25 ft Working Sail Area : 823.00 sq ft
- Hunter Marine's evolutionary innovation shows in the Hunter 410. Backed by over 25 years of experience, the 410 really delivers. The spacious salon includes everything to make cruising a comfortable experience. Plenty of hatches and ports keep the salon bright, airy, and well-ventilated. The highly polished dining table is central to entertaining and serving meals. Elegant fabrics and rich teak combine to create a warm and luxurious atmosphere. A separate navigation station houses all electric controls as well as providing plentiful space for electronics. The aft head includes a stall shower, Corian vanity, and lots of storage. Dual access to the large head keeps it private yet convenient. Aft, there is a master stateroom that features a huge queen berth, hanging lockers, and a host of storage facilities right down to the hanging carry-on closet. Lighting and ventilation is excellent and there is full head room as well. Forward, the full size stateroom has its own en suite head, overhead hatches, and more drawers and hanging lockers than found on much larger yachts. The starboard side galley is very open with large, wide Corian counters, three-burner range with oven, microwave, triple access refrigerator-freezer, trash receptacle, and plenty of storage. Even the dishware and rack are included. Comfort, convenience, and utility were Hunter's design goals and the new 410 meets them head on. Hunter Marine's keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet. These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware. Hunter Marine Hunter Marine Corporation was founded in 1973.
- Equipment Specifications
- Raymarine SL70 Color ChartPlotter / Radar Raymarine Speed Raymarine Depth Raymarine Autopilot 7001 Seldon RF Main and Genoa (110%) Cockpit cushions BBQ propane Two Anchors with bow anchor 225' Chain Electric Windless EPIRP Distress Locator MOB and LifeSling Inflatable Dinghy 4hp 4-Stroke Outboard Dodger, Bimini, Center Connector Cockpit Shower H&C Freezer and Refrigeration ++
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For a personal showing contact Bill Petersen email@example.com