- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Two boat owner wants immediate action on this unique custom sportfish with all of the extras. Over $200,000 recently spent on paint, engines, generator and more. The very popular open bulkhead provides more cockpit so everyone can be comfortable while being a part of the action. Traditional Carolina ride and appearance will impress the fleet, especially on rough days. She cruises comfortablly at 27 Knots burning only 30 gallons. Palm Beach condition, with many recent upgrades. Truly a "10".
- Dinette that converts to a large double berth Large V-berth forward Spacious galley to starboard Head to port
- Single sink - New 2012 Cabinets Formica countertops Sharp microwave oven - New 2012 Refrigerator – New 2012
- Deck & Hull
- Cold molded construction Fortress FX 16 anchor Holding tank Bennett trim tabs Galley Maid head Hynautic steering Teak deck Teak covering boards – New 2012 (2) Teak helm chairs Teak toe rails - Just refinished 3-sided EZ2YC enclosure
- Electronics & Navigation
- NavNet Navionics VX2 – GPS/Radar Robertson AP 3000X Furuno 72m Radar (2) Icom 602 VHF Furuno 10 kW array Ritchie 8" compass Furuno 1100L sounder Furuno RD-30 Digital Depth Raymarine E-80 GPS w/ Sirius Satellite weather Fusion Surround Sound Audio system – New 2012
- Next Generation 5kW generator – New 2012 Custom Panel 50 amp shore power Bonding system - Restored 2012
- Mechanical & Engines
- Repowered in 2011 w/ 450 HP QSC Cummins factory reman 2011- Warranty to April 2013 Current Engine Hours 275 New gears ZF Dripless shaft seals Graco oil change sysetm Fireboy Halon system
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom kill box Live well Rupp outriggers (2) Flush mounted teaser reels Release teak 130 fighting chair Teak helm chairs - just refinished F&S washdowns Fish box Rupp center rigger
- Recent Upgrades
- Cummins factory reman 450 HP engines – Warranty to April 2013 New Next generation 5kw generator – New 2011 Repainted completely inside and out – New 2012 Galley Refrigerator - New 2012 Fusion Surround Sound audio system - New 2012 ½ Tower & Hardtop – New 2011 Covering boards – New 2012 Interior completely redone - 2012 Toe rail & bow refinished
- Great opportunity to own a proven tournament winner that gets you out there when the big boats are turning back. The curent owner has purchased his new boat and is looking for offers. The mid-range sportfish buyer will find "Wayne's World" ready and able to fish! In excellent condition - a must see!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .