- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Tiara was one of the first to embrace the Volvo Penta IPS technology when it first came out with the 4000 Sovran. They did not adapt a current model boat and drop in these revolutionary propulsion systems. They created the 4000 Sovran and later renamed the model the 4300 Sovran. This 4300, Sandy Dawg, has the larger and preferred Volvo IPS 600, 435 hp diesels and the factory joystick that eliminated the need for a bow thruster and its additional maintenance. Call for performance specs to compare engines.
This boat has had all the Volvo updates performed as of December 2012. The boat did the "Loop" and was designated as the lead boat for other "Loopers" along the way. The current owners were considering a trawler when the bought this Tiara 4300 for the advantages of the combination of design, maneuverability, speed, fuel economy and enormous living space and storage. Recently, waxed, bottom painted and new zincs.
Seller will consider trades and is looking to downsize to a 37-38 Pursuit, also built by the S2 Yachts family.
As of October 25, 2013, boat is easily shown in heated storage. Call to make an appointment to see this boat.
- Solid Teak & Holly cabin sole Flatscreen HD TV (Sony 26") Convertible Dinette sleeps two Automon Option Bose Lifestyle System AM/FM Stereo w/ CD, DVD & Concealed speakers CO2 Detector 3 Bomar low profile deck hatches w/ adjusters & built-in Ocean Air screens and privacy covers 16,000 BTU Marine Air System
- Abundant cabinet storage upper & lower Recessed 2-burner cock top with Corian cover Microwave convection oven Built in storage for sink & cook top covers Corian countertops Stainless steel sinks (dual) Exhaust fan Built in waste basket GFI outlets Larger over/under refrigerator/freezer
- Master Stateroom
- Island Queen pedestal berth Flat screen TV (12") Private head access 12V DVD Player 6,000 BTU Air Conditioning w/ heat Large port and starboard storage compartments Full frame teak door to salon Cedar lined hanging locker Queen berth with storage underneath Real innerspring mattress, quilt shams & 8 throw pillows
- Master Head
- Vacu Flush toilet Vessel Sink Stall shower (fiberglass) Corian vanity countertops Lower vanity storage Exhaust fan GFI outlet AC vent Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Guest Stateroom
- Convertible double berth with innerspring mattresses w/ quilt and shams Filler cushion to convert Flat screen TV (15") 12V DVD Player 6,000 BTU air conditioning w/ heat Cedar hanging locker Emergency egress hatch
- Guest Head
- Corian vanity counter tops Vessel sink Lower vanity storage Vacu Flush toilet Fiberglass shower Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Factory joystick Wood steering wheel Clock Custom Flag Blue helm & dash Ritchie compass Bench helm seat electrically actuated fore and aft Tiara hinged helm console w/ cup holder and 12V outlet Volvo digital engine monitoring system Volvo electronic engine controls and steering system (3) Windshield wiper/ washer
- Dual Raymarine E120 Color GPS/Chartplotter/Depth/Fishfinder Raymarine ST60 Tri Data Raymarine 24" 48nm raydome Raymarine ST8001 Autopilot Raymarine VHF with integrated AIS Seakey
- Electrical System
- Onan 11.5kw diesel generator with sound shield (1) 50 Amp 240V Shore cord (65') on Glendenning cable master Charles 100 Amp charger 8 Batteries
- Engine Room
- Twin IPS 600 (D6-435HP) Bilge Pumps (4) with monitors Battery charger FE241 Fire Suppression System Water heater Glendenning cable recoiler 4 AC compressors
- Upper Cockpit Cool Helm AC Dual 16,000 BTU Table L-Lounge companion seating Tiara custom composite hard top integrated with windshield. Includes solid side glass enclosure, dual Bomar hatches with Ocean air screens, privacy covers, red and white LED lighting. Custom Barrett 3 piece drop curtain with zippered walkaway access Lower Cockpit Table Large day hatch for Engine Room Access Shore water connections Aft curtain - white
- All chain Windlass w/ foot controls and remote at helm Foredeck sun pad w/ cup holders Remote searchlight Fresh & Raw water anchor locker wash downs Delta 35lb galvanized anchor 8 Stainless steel cleats
- Factory underwater lights 52" Swim platform with ladder Transom storage compartment Hurley Davit system Cockpit hot and cold shower Fresh & raw water wash downs
- Owner's personal property. Dinghy not included but available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht