- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$30,000 PRICE REDUCTION!
If you are looking for the ultimate fishing machine and don't want to go through the hassle of outfitting a rig, this boat is fully set up and ready to go. She has been maintained to the highest standard with tons of upgrades. The interior shows as new and offers all of the comfort and conveniences to make trips most enjoayble.
Recent upgrades are as follows:
Keypower Stabilizers (2012)
New Bottom (2012)
Steering system redo Including Rams, Bearings, and Pump (2012)
New Batteries (2012)
New Chargers (2012)
New Inverter (2012)
Outriggers Redone (2012)
New Navigational Electronics
New Audio Visual System
Upgraded Carpeting and Softgoods Throughout
Head System Redone
April 2013 - Caterpillar was contracted and directed to service both main engines and generators with no expense spared. All items that were found by the tech were repaired and or replaced and all were brough back to top standards. The scope of the work included all fluids and filters changed, Zincs replaced, hoses and clamps replaced as needed, any leaks that were found were repaired (including rear main seal on the port engine).
In addition, all systems on the boat were tested to ensure proper operation. Any issues found not to be in proper working order, were addressed at that time. Areas tested were the electrical system, lighting, fish tanks and pumps, to name a few.
Seller has purchased his next boat and would like to see this boat sold.
Entertaining all reasonable offers!
- Interior Description
- You enter the salon from the cockpit through the sliding glass door. To port, is a large U-shaped seating area centered by a beautiful teak high/low coffee table. Across to starboard you find a built in entertainment center with flat screen TV, surround sound system, DVD, and wet bar accented with satin finished cabinetry and high gloss teak counter tops. As you move forward up the step, you enter the Galley area. There is a nicely sized dinette to port, featuring wrap around seating with a Corian table and pantry storage forward. Across is the Galley with teak cabinetry and Corian counter tops. The galley features a molded-in deep basin sink, dishwasher, Stainless steel double door refrigerator, and trash compactor. Access to the staterooms is down and forward from the Galley area . The full beam Master is located slightly aft as you step down. Central is a large queen size walk around berth with built in nightstands either side, large hanging locker, built in cabinets, plenty of drawers throughout, and desk area with a stool. Mounted in the corner above the desk is a flat panel TV. There is a private en-suite head with sink, vanity and separate stall shower. The VIP Stateroom is located in the forward most section of the vessel. It has a queen size berth with drawer storage underneath, hanging locker, and plenty of cabinets and drawers. There is an en-suite head with sink, vanity, and separate stall shower. The guest quarters are located to port between the Master and VIP cabins. It features twin single berths with storage underneath and a large hanging locker. Across is the separate/day head with sink. vanity, and stall shower. In the hall closet are the stack-able washer and dryer units. Cabin Amenities Denon AVR System DirecTV system Samsung DVD Samsung Flat Panel LCD TV In Salon TV/DVD/DirecTV in Master and VIP Stackable Washing Machine and Dryer Teak Cabinetry High Gloss Varnished teak and Corian Style Counter tops Carpeting in Salon and Guest Cabins Galley Electric Cook top with cover to match counter top Water tank level gauge Trash compactor Instant hot water Dishwasher Refrigerator/freezer Deep Basin Moulded Sink Accent lighting Teak and Holly flooring Ample storage compartments Exhaust fan Outlets
- Exterior Description
- The cockpit is large providing plenty of space for fishing and entertaining. Features include large transom door to land anything you catch, dual bait tanks/live wells, bait station with sink, rod holders, cockpit engine controls, and access to the engine room. The large flybridge is accessed via stainless steel ladder with wood treads for sure footed stability when climbing. The helm station features a full suite of navigational electronics, twin captains chairs, lounge style seating forward, and refrigerator. The entire bridge area is covered by a hardtop with isinglass enclosure. The foredeck features dinghy chocks for an inflatable, 1600lb capacity hoist, bait well, windlass with foot controls, and life raft storage.
- (3) Northstar N2 6100i Multifunction Displays Northstar Open Radar Array Furuno CH250 Sonar (2) Standard Horizon GX1500s VHF Standard Horizon VLH 3000 Loud Hailer ICom IC-M802 Marine SSB Transceiver Autopilot Intellian Satellite Dome KVH Trackvision Dome
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3412-TA Engines Single Lever Engine Controls Trolling Valves Synchronizers Fire Control System Oil Transfer System Westerbeke 12.5kw Generator Onan 13kw Generator Keypower Stabilizers (New 2012) Village Marine Watermaker
- Electrical System
- Batteries (New 2012) Battery Charger (New 2012) Inverter (New 2012) Onan 13kw Generator Westerbeke 12.5kw Generator 12 volt DC electrical system 110 volt, 220 volt AC electrical system Battery parallel switch Underwater lights (New 2012)
- Fishing Equipment
- (2) Outriggers (8) Rod Holders in Cockpit Combing (10) Rod Holders on Cabin Bulkhead (11) Rod Holders on Fly bridge Overhead Rod Storage in Main Salon with additional storage in Cabins (2) Gear storage lockers in Cockpit Sides with additional storage in Cockpit sole Transom Livewell Flood and Underwater Lighting Livewell on Foredeck Fillet Station with Cutting Board and Sink Ice Chipper Cockpit Fishwell
- Dinghy is excluded from the sale. All fishing Rods and Reels are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.