1972 Islander 40 Ketch center cockpit, aft cabin. She has been cruising for years. The owners have always been thrilled with a Magnitude of storage and engine room space. You can walk around the engine. Enter port or starboard side of cockpit. Sleeping accommodations for three couples plus 1. Will trade for trawler or sail boat of equal value.
- Displacement: 28000
- Fuel: 300 Gal in 2 tanks Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 75
- Enter port or starboard side of cockpit. Sleeping accommodations for three couples plus 1. From the center cockpit you go down 2 steps into the galley to Starboard. it has two ss deep sinks. A deep chest refrigerator. 4 burner LPG stove and oven. counter top work area. Port side has dinette that turns into a 2 person bed out of a 5' table top. There is good storage under, over, and around same. Below a 4 block of drawers and door for storage. Starboard full Steering station .Chart room with original stool. Fwd to V berth that sleeps two in comfort. 2 large hanging lockers. Down You have a large head with shower and storage. Aft of cockpit is the main stateroom with windows; One port and Starboard side, 2 on transom. What a view from Your bedroom!!Sun Rise and Sunsets are beautiful in Your new Home; Very Serene. There is a large hatch and 3 screened ports. Plenty of fresh air. A wet locker and 3 small draws are perfect for Your Personals, A single berth on both sides with shoe storage under floor. Also 2 seats for reading or dressing, Very Quaint. Private head with macerator and shower. Cockpit has 4' bench seats both port and stb. side. Entry to engine room is there. Easy access with room for 4 adults to walk around engine. F.W system is mounted on aft bulk head. lots of storage. Batteries are easy to service . many storage areas thruughout
- 4 burners LP stove with oven. 2 lpg tanks. 9 C.F. Refrigerator Has held ice. 2 deep S/S sinks. There is lots of storage space.
- The center cockpit gives You room to work in comfort. 2 year old Garmin Global map. Ray Marine auto-pilot. Wind generator. 2-60 wat solar pannels. 2-vhf radios. Antena's for side band.
- 120 volt system and 12 volt system with circuit breakers. Wind generator. Two 60 watt solar panels. Four 6 volt golf cart batteries. Rebuilt 100 amp 2 belt alt. Batteries are easy to service. All new batteries wiring and switches.
- Ketch rigged. Main and Mizzen are by Doyle. Extra staysail and main and mizzen In good order. Jib is in working order
- 2-helms . Windless just rebuilt. Cockpit has 4' bench seats both port and starboard side. Entry to engine room is there.
- 6 cylinder VW Pathfinder diesel and transmission F.W.C. both installed seven years ago. Cruise at 5-6 Kts using less than 1 gal. per hr. Injector pump rebuilt. New starter, extra parts and belts. Many parts for pumps and Heads. There is easy access with room to walk around the engine. F.W system is mounted on aft bulk head. There is lots of storage space. There are many storage areas throughout.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jim Knapp in Vero Beach City Marina since 1979. A broker for 27 of them . In 1965 I was the only boat operator in the Marines. Da-Nang.3rd Mar. Div. Call Me anytime for all Your boat info. Jim 772 234-1182