- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The DITTY VII comes from prideful ownership. She's in tip-top condition and is looking for her new owner.
MAKE OFFER!! Owner very motivated!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Trim tabs, Hydraulic steering, Rudder indicator, Electric toilet with holding tank, Auto bilge pumps.
- Onan generator, 12V DC/220V AC power, 2 30 amp shore cords.
- Bait prep center with sink and storage, Courtesy lighting, Removable stainless steel drainage covers, Fishbox with overboard drain and macerator pump, Fitted coaming pads, Fresh water washdown, Raw water washdown, Recirculating livewell, 2 removable floor boxes, 4 stainless steel rod holders, Self-bailing cockpit, Tackle storage, Transom door with lift gate.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit and rails, Fresh and saltwater wash down system, Single ACR electric search light, Electric windlass, Windshield cover, Cockpit coaming pads, Transom door, GlassTech fiberglass cockpit sole, Cockpit spreader lights, Quartz lights, Three side bridge enclosure with U-zips, Bow rail, All new plastic rub rails, New half tower in 2006, Cockpit wash down, Cockpit shade, Cockpit lights.
- Princess 3-burner oven and stove, Hotpoint refrigerator freezer, SS sink with disposal, Formica counter tops.
- Forward is V-berth stateroom with vanity and large hanging locker, directly aft is double entry head with stall shower and stateroom with crossed upper single and lower double berths port side, directly across is galley, steps up to salon with sofa and two chairs, interior is Mica paneled with oak plank flooring from the galley forward and salon carpet. The interior has updated fabrics, furnishings and is in very nice condition.
- C all Bob Schwarz at 251-471-6949 or 251-379-9234 or stop by and see him at Dog River Marina Complex at 5004 Dauphin Island Parkway in Mobile AL.