The reputation of the Camano Trawler Yachts is unmatched. The boats are a high quality build and beautifully finished with easy care in mind. The much acclaimed hull design really does work providing very economical cruising speeds with the ability to “get up and scoot”. The hull design combined with ample waterline beam provides excellent stability. The MY LAST HURRAH is in nice condition having had modest use and good reasonable care. The owners would like their boat to be the next 31 Camano Troll to sell.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The drawing above represents the “general arrangement” of a 28/31 Camano. The MY LAST HURRAH is slightly different in the galley and head arrangements; easy to see in the photos. The current owner of the MY LAST HURRAH has made some convenience and safety modifications for the comfort of his guests; all of the modifications are not permanent and the original features can be easily restored. The 31 Camano Troll is a surprisingly large and well arranged for its size with the cruising couple in mind for longer cruises with a surprising amount of storage and well suited to day cruises with a small group. The interior is inviting with nearly an unobstructed 360 degree view. Additionally in the Galley/Head & Sleeping cabin there are screened opening port lights and a foredeck hatch above the bed. Between the nice sized salon and the outsized flybridge you and you guest can be comfortable. The interior shows quality workmanship in fit and finish and was designed to be easy care.
- Light and Bright galley down Refrigerator /freezer; dual voltage Single SS sink Toaster oven Microwave oven Stainless Steel Force 10 Marine range/oven propane – appears un-used – propane disconnected –propane monitor – propane shut-off solenoid Good galley storage Hot water heater
- Rugged SS anchor roller 10kg Bruce anchor Maxwell windlass electric w/foredeck & helm control Fresh water wash down at foredeck 150’ nylon anchor rode + 20’ chain Windshield wipers/washer Cockpit transom door Swim platform w/ladder Cockpit fender storage Cockpit “locking lazarette Molded in cockpit boarding steps Cockpit shower Propane locker Cockpit spreader lights Ample high quality SS railings and hand holds Horns FB console cover FB full length Bimini top Cockpit sun shade
- Electronics & Helm
- Simrad AP11 auto pilot – lower helm/repeater FB Garmin GPS Map 740S Touch Screen GPS – Plotter (moveable between lower/upper helm) Lowrance X48 High Definition LCD Depth Sounder – lower/FB helms Ray Marine –Ray Chart Plotter/GPS RC520 multi-function display – lower helm Raytheon RC70C Radar 24 mile 2- Aqua Meter Saturn Compass Icom M402 VHF w/DSC TV & DVD player Note: Lower Helm Electronics accessed via mirror in head
- 12vdc/110vac systems 120vac shore power inlets – 1 Pt. & Stbd. 5-Batteries; 1 bank of 2 for engine, 1 bank of 2 for house + 1 spare emergency starting (3-new 2012 2-2011) Shore power cord 2-Engine Alternators 1500 watt inverter 30amp Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Kobelt engine controls Bow thruster Fuel gauge – w/switch to check each of 2-tanks Tank Watch –holding tank monitor Vac U Flush fresh water flush toilet holding tank w/macerator (reported recent renewed) AC w/digital controls; 16,000BTU reverse cycle Hot water also supplied by a heat exchanger on the engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For a complete video tour please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf_b9ndam78