- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- J&T 6-71 TIB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Diamond is a prime example of how a yacht should be kept. In great condition and maintained to an impeccable standard. Upgraded electronics, fresh interior upgrades and low hours. Come see this great example of a 45’ Viking.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon from the cockpit you will find a large L-Shape settee with pull out bed to starboard and swivel chair to port. Mid level galley and large U-shaped dinette allow for entertaining large groups of people or plenty of room for the family. The Master Stateroom is forward with a walk around queen bed and private access to the head. Guest accommodations are port and an additional entrance to the head from the companionway. You will find the flybridge well equipped with electronics and plenty of seating. Recent Isinglass enclosure and covers to protect the helm and cushions. The large cockpit is equipped with a tackle station and rocket launcher. Double spreader outriggers and center rigger for chasing the large fish.
- The large mid level galley will allow you to create those great meals while staying aboard and entertaining. Abundant storage and lots of galley equipment to allow for all your needs. Amana Refrigerator Freezer Princess three burner stove Sharp Carousel Microwave & Convection oven SS Sink In-Sink Disposal Storage under galley sole Water tank level monitoring
- Electronics & Helm
- Sea Diamond’s electronics have been upgraded and updated. Garmin 5215 Chartplotter Garmin 48 mile Open Array Radar Garmin Sounder/Fishfinder module Simrad Robertson AP 200 Autopilot Garmin GPSMAP 182 Icom IC M127 Raymarine Ray 54 VHF Stereo AM/FM/CD
- Northern Lights 8KW Genset Glenndenning Cable Master 50amp 240V retractable Power Cord Sentry Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 6-71 485HP 445 Hours Allison Transmissions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.