- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is the best quality value on the market! Another Hunter innovation, this 380 gives you a large interior volume two cabin one head/shower layout with ease of sail handling in a spacious ergonomically design cockpit. Delivered new in San Diego and currently on it's second owner, the vessel is well maintained and in yacht club condition. With low engine hours the vessel is equipped with radar, chartplotter, GPS, autopilot, wind direction, electric cabin top winch and electric anchor windlass and much more. Last bottom February 2011, replaced dodger/bimini and mainsail cover 2011, New engine start battery and microwave 2012. Priced To Sell she is ready for her next owner!
- Hunter Marine's 380 is an evolutionary boat that comes from innovation and consumer input. Comfort, convenience, and livability is what the Hunter 380 is all about. Abundant natural light streams in from the Hunter signature windshield and the many fixed and screened ports - not to mention the multiple overhead hatches which also bring in a tremendous amount of fresh air. At anchor or at the dock, the placement of the ports assure great ventilation, and reverse cycle air and heat are an optional choice for cruising comfort. Entertaining or handling the family is easy with the enlarged salon complete with a convertible dinette and facing settee. Storage is plentiful, as is electronic space at the integrated nav station. A Corian covered, full-service galley comes complete - right down to the dishware - and any chef will adore the side-by-side ice boxes and top-loading trash bin set each side of the double basin, stainless sink. The private forward stateroom includes an en suite vanity with sink and storage as well as plenty of hanging locker space and drawer storage. Aft, there is a master stateroom with a huge queen berth and more storage. Privacy is enhanced by the dual access head that offers a Corian covered vanity, and electric marine head and shower stall all wrapped in a complete fiberglass shell for easy cleaning and maintenance. A tri-cabin version is also available for those who want to accommodate even more family or friends. On deck, the cockpit is designed for the comfort of the skipper and crew - not for the ease of the builder. By bringing the coaming out to the gunners, Hunter has increased the overall space to incredible proportions - including seating for eight. A custom console with folding table leaves is perfect for those al fresco meals.
- Raytheon 6000+ Autopilot Raytheon RL70 Chartplotter/GPS Raytheon RL70 Repeater At Nav Station Raytheon 2KW Radar Raytheon ST60 Wind Direction/Speed Raytheon Knot & Depth Raytheon VHF
- 100 Amp Battery Charger 2000 Watt Inverter Link 10 Battery Monitor 2 House Batteries, 1 Engine Start 12v And 110AC System 30 Amp Shorepower Trickle Charge Solar Panel For Engine Battery
- Balanced Spade Rudder Bow, Midship and Aft Mooring Cleats Bronze Seacocks On Thru-Hulls Under Waterline Continuous 360 Degree Rubrail Deep Fin Lead Keel 7 Fixed Hull Ports Hot/Cold Transom Shower Electric Anchor Windlass 2 Large Transom Storage Lockers LPG Tank Storage For Two 10lb Tanks 9 Opening Deck Hatches w/Screens 7 Opening Ports w/Screens Stainless Steel Cabin Handrail Stern Rail Seats Swim Platform w/Stainless Telescoping Ladder
- 2 Line Storage Wells 3 Cockpit Lockers Hinging Helmsman Seat Intergrated Steering Console That Incorporates Binnicle, Large Table Leaves, Lighted Compass, Wheel Brake,Single Lever Engine Control, Drink Holders Manual Bilge Pump Wrap Around Coamings
- Seldon Anodized B&R Double Speader Fractional Rig Solid Boom Vang Dual Single Line Reefing Led Aft To Cockpit Full Batten Roach Main w/Flaking System 110% Furling Jib Harken Mainsheet Traveler Inboard Adjustable Jib Tracks w/Cars Internal Halyards Led To Cockpit Sail Cover 2 Sets Line Stoppers Stainless Steel Mast Struts 1 Electric Halyard Self-Tailing Winch Starboard Side Cabin top 1 Two Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winch Portside 2 Two Speed Self-Tailing Genoa Winches Cabin Top Windex Wind Indicator
- Built In Waste Bin Double Stainless Steel Sinks Genuine Corian Countertops Hot/Cold Water Pressure System LPG 3 Burner Stove/Oven Microwave Top Loading Refrigerator Top Loading Freezer Storage Cabinets And Drawers
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 740.00 sq ft I : 48.00 ft J : 12.83 ft P : 46.58 ft E : 18.42 ft Working Sail Area : 740.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Lead Keel Type: Fin Ballast: 5495 lb Displacement: 15995 lb Max Draft: 6'6 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more detailed information please contact Dan Van Zanten 760-815-6456 email@example.com