- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2L HORIZONS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Brand new to the market. Pictures and more details will be coming soon. Be the first to make an offer!
Super Nice and well Kept!
The Maxum 41 ft. SCA is one of the largest feeling motoryachts in its' class. Well done layout with lots of light in the cabins.
- Just Listed in time to start boating in 2013!
- Brand new to the market. Pictures and more details will be coming soon. Be the first to make an offer!
- Description of this yacht
- The Maxum 4100 SCA Motor Yacht is a yacht with sweeping curves, a soaring presence, and plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining. A snap-in sun-pad with headrests on the forward deck creates a sprawling sun-lounge, and the hardtop covered aft deck offers space for entertaining in the breeze. A four-person bench seat treats guests to the captain's view protected by an aluminum framed venturi windscreen. Molded fiberglass stairs and stainless railing provide easy and safe access to the flybridge. The helm offers full instrumentation, a Danforth compass, top-mount dual engine controls, and an adjustable bench seat. The grand salon of the Maxum 4100 SCA is filled with rich appointments and practical amenities. The gourmet galley features double stainless steel sinks, a microwave - convection oven, and a built-in coffee maker. Queen-sized berths and complete heads with showers grace both the owner's stateroom and guest quarters. The aft cabin features a queen-size island berth, with two drawers, stowage under, and illuminated hanging lockers. The forward stateroom has overhead and reading lights, storage shelves, an illuminated locker, and an entertainment niche.
- Additional Information
- This Maxum 41 was in the fresh water Great Lakes until 2011 before the owners move to North Carolina. The boat is currently located in the brackish waters of the Pamlico River. The interior cabinets are Maple and most of the colors are neutral. New snap in cockpit cabinet was installed in late 2011. She has a full bridge enclosure as well as the aft deck enclosure. Electronics include a fully intergrated Raymarine system including: 32 mile Radar GPS with Chart plotter Autopiltot RayData -depth,speed, water temp DSC VHF marine radio Stereo system on flybridge Deck Equipment: Lewmar Anchor Windlass 30lb. Bruce anchor with 10' chain and 300' of 5/8" rode Remote Spotlight Extra Set of 4 Blade Propellers All Safety Gear Foredeck Washdown Aft Deck entertainment center with sink, icemaker Mechanical: Twin Mercruisers 8.2 L 400 h.p. with around 600 hours 7.2 KW Westerbeke Generator All Maintenance Records 2004 Hull Survey - Very Good Results Barrier Coating on Hull Bottom Fresh Bottom Paint May 2012 Compounded and Wax exterior June 2012
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.