- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very well maintained, "Malu La'i" (ex "Windward") will pass muster with the most disciminating purchaser and the most particular surveyor. With over $150K spent on maintenance and upgrades in the last six years, the structure, systems and mechanicals are outstanding and the cosmetics are very good. Her owner has decided to go to a larger Classic.
***PRICED to SELL!*** Come take a look!
- Forward is a V-Berth with a sink, and double storage locker. Aft to Port is the mid cabin with a Queen berth. Across to Starboard is a large, beautifully renovated Head with a stand up shower. Next aft to Port is the Galley with an apartment size refrigerator. Across to Starboard is a U-shaped Dinette with varnished table. Next aft up two steps is the Salon with upgraded Teak and Holly floor. The Lower helm is to Starboard with a fold down Captain's seat. A matching fold down Buddy seat is to Port. Between the Salon and Cockpit are original folding doors (with screens and a passage door that fully open to the cockpit.
- Deck and Hull
- Fore deck cover of Weather Max fabric Aft deck bimini frame, cloth cover and side enclosures Teak handrails stripped, stained & varnished Top sides and bottom painted 2009 Outer stern planking replaced, varnished mahogany stern Aft deck hatch rebuilt Flybridge exterior replaced New exterior seat covers/cushions aft deck and flybridge Weather cloth for bridge, spot light, horn, spreader lights and hatches Teak Fordeck Teak cockpit
- Electronics and Navigation
- Icom 504 VHF radio and Icom Commandmic 3 Garmin 5208 Chart Plotter with WAAS GPS sensor Stereo with Sirius capability, 2 cabin speakers & 2 on flybridge
- Teak and Holly Sole Apartment size Refrigerator Three burner gas stove with oven. S/S Sink Pressure water New 6 gal Water heater.
- Recent Mechanical Upgrades
- Sound down noise reduction in engine room Tecma easy fit electric toilet freshwater plumbed New plumbing throughout, new water tanks (80 gal total) and holding tank (15 gal) 1 Marvair Reverse Cycle 18000 BTU unit, 1 Marvair Reverse Cycle 10000 BTU unit. Compressors and seawater pump are located under cockpit. Propane alarm and shut-off system. All new shower sump pump and Rule bilge pumps Kahlenberg air horn Model K-380 Imtra wipers
- Recent NorPro 3.8Kw diesel gen set with low hours. Completely rewired the entire vessel including flybridge, removing all old wiring. New batteries 50 amp Services Campus all new AC/DC main circuit breaker panel Magnum Energy 2000W inverter/charger Isotemp Slimline 6 gal water heater (also heats through port engine) Xantrex Alternator Regulator Bonding system All interior lighting new
- Detroit Diesels 2-cycle, Model 6V53 Summer 2010 Engines complete service Port engine- partial rebuilt Oct' 04 - approx. 350 hours Starboard engine - complete rebuild Mar' 07 - approx. 270 hours
- Owner's personal belongings and tools.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.