- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
READY TO FISH !!!
IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A BEAUTIFUL 35 DIESEL CABO
WITH A TOWER .....
LOOK NO FURTHER !!!
This one-owner Fishing Machine is in very nice condition inside and out.
Fully loaded for comfortable cruising or fishing.
Two Stateroom - Galley up layout.
She has been maintained and serviced regularly and
is a great value for her vintage.
Owner wants her sold NOW !!
Bring all offers !!
- Accommodations / Overview
- This tournament style vessel has a two Stateroom, one Head layout featuring the port side Galley up. The Master Stateroom is forward with marine queen berth. The Guest Stateroom offers upper and lower berths. The starboard side Dinette converts to sleep (2). Galley is fully equipped. Head has convenience shower. She is turnkey ready to fish! Teakwood cabinetry and trim throughout. Neutral interior. Neutral UltraLeather upholstery - optional upgrade. Neutral berber carpeting. Recessed halogen lighting.
- Salon / Dinette
- Very large leather U-Shaped Ultraleather starboard settee that converts to double berth and sleeps (2) with filler cushion. Large teak double pedestal table for dining and entertaining. L-Shaped UltraLeather seating area to port. Built-in Entertainment Center with TV/VCR. Bose AM/FM/CD . AC/Heat in cabin. Fixed tinted glass windows. Mini blinds throughout. Recessed halogen lighting. 110 volt duplex outlet / GFI protected.
- Galley up. Norcold Refrigerator with top freezer - 2011. Princess (2) burner stove top with Corian cover. Sharp Carousel microwave /convection oven. Corian countertops with custom Corian sea rails. Dual stainless steel sinks. Storage cabinets and drawers. 110 volt duplex outlet / GFI protected.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward. Marine queen centerline island berth with 5" mattress. Custom coverlet and shams. Upholstered dressing seat. All teak cabinetry and trim. Large drawers below bed. Dual cedar-lined hanging lockers. Port and starboard storage lockers. Sony 13” built-in TV. Overhead ventilation hatch with retractable shade. (2) Recessed halogen lights. (2) Reading lights. 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected.
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom is midship to port. (2) Single upper and lower berths. (2) Teak Drawers. (2) Reading lights.
- Vacu-Flush electric head. Stainless steel sink. Vanity with Corian countertop, round stainless steel and storage cabinet below. Faucet with convenience shower. Shower curtain with overhead track and automatic sump pump. Corian framed medicine cabinet with sliding mirror doors. Opening Port. Towel rack. Skylight. Lighting 12V. Exhaust blower. 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Northstar 951 GPS/ Chartplotter. Furuno FCV 582 Color Sounder. B & G Network Quad. B & G Auto pilot. Furono 64 mile Radar. Ritchie Compass. Glendenning Synchronizer Control. Ross DSC 500 VHF Radio. RCL Remote Spotlight with Point Pad.
- Westerbeke 5kW Generator - optional upgrade. (3) Batteries. Battery Charger. Battery Parallel switch. Battery on/off switches. Dual 30 amp Dockside electrical cables. AC/DC Electrical distribution panel. 12V Receptacle at Helm.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Large Flybridge with Hardtop and Optional Custom Tower! Accommodates up to four stand-up anglers - 130 sq. ft. Cockpit for serious fishing. Hard top. Venturi plexiglass windshield with handrails. (2) Helm/Companion pedestal seats. Storage cabinet at Helm. Forward Flybridge guest seating for (6) with storage under. Very large bridge storage locker under guest seat. Bridge ice chest. Bridge ladder with safety rails. Large single level Cockpit. Port and starboard Cockpit aft-facing seating. Padded Cockpit bolsters. Coaming pads. Cockpit courtesy lighting. West Coast Style aluminum rails that run the length of the hull both port and starboard sides - optional upgrade. Bow pulpit. Anchor roller. Lewmar electric windlass - optional upgrade - with chain and rode. Rope locker. Recessed dual air trumpet horn. Stainless steel bow rails. Stainless steel cleats. Wide side decks. Molded steps to side decks. Spreader lights. In-deck fresh/salt water washdown. Deck hatch to large lazarette. Safety cabinet with first aid kit. Fire extinguisher. Life jackets. Transom door with top gate. OPTIONAL CUSTOM EXTENDED MARLIN TOWER Tower bench seat. Compass. VHF Radio. Bennett trim tabs. Rocket launchers.
- Fishing Equipment
- In-deck fish boxes with macerators. (2) Rupp gold tip double spreader outriggers. (11) Rocket Launchers. (4) Fish Rod Holders. In-deck (40) gallon livewell - optional upgrade. Port and starboard tackle centers - optional upgrade. Molded fiberglass bait prep station. Step/storage boxes port and starboard.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 375 HP Caterpillar 3208 diesel engines – 1,856 hours. Hydraulic engine controls - optional upgrade. CruiseAir air conditioning system with reverse cycle (16,000 BTU) with digital and humidity controls - optional upgrade (serviced 2012). Glendenning Synchronizer - optional upgrade. Manual bilge pump. Automatic bilge pumps. Metal braided fire-resistant fuel lines. Fuel filters with water separators. Fuel shut off valve. Bonding system with transom zinc plate. Double stainless steel hose clamps on all hose fittings where possible. Double T clamps on engine exhaust hoses. Engine alarm system. Engine hour meter. Engine room sound insulation with high density barrier/foam sandwich silver mylar faced. Fresh water cooling system. (6) Bronze fuel tank selector valves to port. Oil change system - mains and generator - optional upgrade. High water bilge alarm. 34 gallon Holding tank. 12 gallon Hot water heater. Hynautic hydraulic steering. Sealand Electric Vacu-Flush system with Y valves. Mufflers, fiberglass with large backwash surge chambers. Aquamet 22 1.75 in. diameter propeller shafts with double taper couplers. Nibral (3) blade propellers. Dripless lip seal type stuffing boxes. Stainless steel rudders. Bronze sea cocks fitted on all through hulls below water line - UL approved for marine application. (2) Bronze sea water strainers. Bennett trim tabs.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Lising Agent - 941-587-4229