- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Island Gypsy sedan design is very popular with couples and often copied by other trawler manufacturers. Not a high production model, only a few of these affordable IG 32s are on the market at a time and are highly sought after. Very well-constructed hull design offers a smooth ride and easy to maneuver, affordable trawler. Step aboard and you'll see a great exterior and interior layout. Access the salon from roomy aft deck or wide protected side deck. Forward is queen v-berth private cabin with private head. Salon has U-shaped dinette to starboard and settee to port. Fully equipped galley is forward, opposite very functional lower helm. Generator, airconditioning, inverter, bow thruster, electric windlass are some of this IG 32's great features. See full specifications for more details.
Ready to cruise - priced to sell!
- Walk Through Tour
- Admire this Island Gypsy's shiny hull and topsides and classic teak caprail before boarding at side deck gate. Once aboard, notice the wide decks all around with high rails for safely moving about and line handling. Proceed aft to large bimini covered cockpit - great for relaxing underway and at anchor and dock. Go up ladder steps to large bridge with fixed cushioned seating for 7 including centerline captain's chair, and room for additional chairs and table when entertaining. Appreciate upper helm with 360° view and all controls and instruments within reach and view from captain's chair. Return to aft cockpit and enter aft door to interior. Appreciate interior wood teak decor, holly sole, and salon, galley and lower helm all on one level. Notice salon aft with L-shaped settee to starboard behind lower helm and port settee behind galley. Moving forward, very functional lower helm with 360° view through windows and starboard side door has all instruments within view from comfortable, cushioned built-in helm seat. Galley to port across from lower helm has plenty of counterspace and cabinet storage. Move forward and down 3 steps to master suite with double v-berth surrounded by shelves, lockers and cabinetry for plenty of storage. Observe roomy insuite head to starboard with marine toilet, vanity with cabinet, and wand shower. This Island Gypsy sedan layout is the favorite for those tired of all the interior steps in traditional trunk and sundeck styles and who does not need 2 sleeping cabins. The master suite is the only interior space below the deck level.
- This Island Gypsy has the favorite sedan layout with salon, galley and lower helm on same level as deck, only 3 steps down to forward v-berth cabin. Enter salon from roomy aft cockpit to long settee on portside and dinette with U-shaped settee to starboard that converts to double berth. Proceed forward to galley on portside across from lower helm to starboard and second door to deck. Proceed further forward down 3 steps to master cabin with large queen-size v-berth, ample lockers and cabinet storage. Private enclosed head is to starboard with marine head, sink, vanity and wand shower. Beautiful wood varnished cabinetry and parquet sole catches your eye as you enter the salon aft door from cockpit. Light fabric cushion covers and large opening windows give the salon a bright, fresh and comfortable atmosphere for relaxing and entertaining friends. Reverse cycle airconditioning for comfort when it's too hot or cold outdoors. L-shaped dinette to starboard, aft of lower helm, has folding table to sit up to 6 people for meal or games. Settee on portside aft of galley offers comfortable seat for 3 or lounge for 1. Lots of storage under settee and dinette plus drawers in cabinetry between dinette and lower helm seat. Also access cabin at lower helm from starboard side deck door. wood varnished cabinetry parquet sole light colored cushions folding dinette table starboard side dinette seats 4 portside settee seats 3 airconditioning / reverse cycle heat Large opening windows with see-thru sunshade covers two doors from deck to salon - aft and starboard side storage under settee & dinette cabinet drawer storage
- You'll love this fully equipped galley forward to port surrounded by large opening windows. Enjoy preparing nutritious meals and snacks with electric stovetop, full size refrigerator/freezer and microwave oven. Deep stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressurized water. Sufficient countertop space and storage space for kitchenware and food for long term cruising and living aboard. Generator and inverter make it easy to prepare meals at anchor and while cruising. Norcold full size refrigerator/freezer Electric stovetop Emerson microwave deep stainless steel sink lots of countertop space plenty of storage space hot/cold pressurized water icemaker on aft cockpit deck
- Sleeping cabins & head
- Sleep comfortably in forward master double v-berth private cabin. Master cabin has 2 lockers and several drawers plus underberth space for lots of storage. Dinette in salon converts to double berth and settee converts to single berth. Private head with wand shower off forward cabin. sleeps 5 forward master private double v-berth cabin dinette converts to double berth settee converts to single berth forward private enclosed head vanity and sink wand shower storage in lockers, drawers and underberth
- Lovely classic trawler teak lower and bridge decks carefully maintained by owner. High sides and rails protect you while working along full walkaround wide decks and at transom. Canvas covers on teak rails protect finish. Roomy aft cockpit for relaxing and entertaining under overhead canvas. Enjoy a swim from large swim platform and ladder. Carry your dinghy on Weaver davits attached to swim platform. full walkaround wide decks newly refinished teak decks large swim platform and ladder hot/cold freshwater shower on aft deck icemaker on aft cockpit deck electric anchor windlass Bruce and CQR anchors with chain saltwater deck washdown large storage area under aft cockpit deck
- Enjoy this comfortable bridge with plenty of room for friends while cruising and entertaining at dockside. Classic teak bridge deck surrounded by high rails and accessed by ladder from aft cockpit. Centerline helm chair and controls give captain easy maneuvering and 360 degree view. Bimini canvas cover, weathercloth and mooring cover. Permanent seating for 4 guests and room for additional deck chairs. centerline helm chair and controls permanent seating for 4 plus captain room for additional deck chairs aluminum mast and lifting boom bridge bimini canvas canvas weathercloth around bridge rails mooring storage canvas plenty of storage under side lockers
- Electronics & Electrical
- ELECTRONICS: Garmin 3210 color chartplotter and integrated 24 mile radar VHF radios on bridge and lower helm Ritchie 4" compasses on bridge and lower helm Vetus bow thruster controls on bridge and lower helm AM/FM/cassette stereo TV antenna ELECTRICAL: Onan 4KW generator 6 house golf cart batteries 4D engine start battery 100 amp battery charger Xantrex 3000w inverter/battery charger two 30 amp shorepower hookups two 30 amp shorepower cords
- Engines & Mechanical
- Lehman 135 hp fresh water cooled diesel engine easy access to spacious engine room Onan 4kw generator Vetus bow thruster with dual controls cable steering dripless shaft seal spare prop Marine Air 12,000 and 6,000 reverse cycle airconditioners/heaters Raycor fuel filters Raycor pressure gauges macerator pump electric anchor windlass
- Brokers Comments
- This Island Gypsy 32 salon trawler is a sturdy, comfortable, economical cruiser that's perfect for a couple living aboard or cruising long distances such as Bahamas and lower Carribean, Florida, Atlantic or Gulf coasts, or Great Loop. Ask us about this design - we've cruised an IG 32 from Maine to Florida!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt Calvin Cornish, Central Listing Agent, 941-830-1047 CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt Wendy at 941-916-0660 for more information and to see this Island Gypsy 32. Out of state buyers may buy and cruise this Island Gypsy 32 in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with no Florida sales tax!! Ask Capt. Calvin for details. Click here to search for more Trawlers!