- 36 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SWEET SIXTEEN is a late model Classic Hinckley Picnic Boat. She is well equipped, including bimini, and is offered by Hinckley Yachts of Annapolis, MD. She is easily seen at our indoor storage facility in Easton, MD.
- SWEET 16 is an exceptionally well-equipped, late model Classic Picnic Boat. Her topside was repainted in 2007 and her many features include the 420-hp Yanmar engine, Hinckley JetStick®, air conditioning in the cabin and vent in pilothouse (can be run from shore power and through 110-VAC alternator on engine), sliding pilothouse side windows, teak cockpit sole, Stidd helmseat, etc.
- HULL AND DECK
- Jade Mist Green Awlgrip Topsides, freshly painted in 2007. Light Cream gelcoat Cabinhouse and Deck. Single Cream Bootstripe. Red Bottom Construction: Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Teak covered cockpit sole. Flush foredeck anchor locker houses electric windlass Swim Platform - Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads. Stainless steel bracket and half-round. Stainless steel folding swim ladder. Custom vertical transom handrail painted to match hull. Deck Features: Stainless steel bow rail. Stainless steel handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top. Bow, stern and springline 316L SS mooring cleats. Deck shower/water outlet - with hot & cold mixing valve. 12-volt trumpet horn - with switch on dash. Masthead and running lights. ACR Masthead mounted spotlight - with helm mounted electric remote control.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Muir Electric Windlass Package is housed in the flush foredeck anchor locker. Windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker. Pivoting stainless steel bow roller. Delta 22# anchor + 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode. Equipment: Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket. Bell Dock lines Fenders Life jackets Hand-held flare kit
- Bimini - Hinckley 4-bow ivory-color bimini top – folds down to aft deck. Full cockpit cover - Ivory color – attaches to pilothouse top with snaps around cockpit coaming. Walkthrough: Varnished teak cockpit coaming and coaming cap. Teak cockpit sole. Teak boarding coaming step. Stainless steel cockpit step - with teak treads, mounts port or starboard. Direct drainage scuppers. Stowage in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors. (3) Flush cockpit-sole hatches. Fishing rod holders - port & starboard in aft deck with drains or covers. Rupp brushed-aluminum fishing rod racks. Insulated Engine Box: Air-assist lift Almond color cushion Varnished teak drink table with four drink holders. Custom engine box seat back - two positions and storage under side decks. Aft Settee: Cushions are upholstered in Impulse Brocade fabric. Ivory weather cover.
- Varnished teak dash and pilothouse interior sides. Insulated overhead for sound attenuation. (2) Acrylic opening hatches with screens. (4) Pilothouse windows - (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed forward windows. Forward two windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Interior window sun covers (Ivory color) for all pilothouse windows. Teak locking companionway door. (2) Low voltage halogen lights in pilothouse roof. 12-volt fans - Port and starboard corners, wired for easy removal. Ivory drop-curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse. “No see-um” bug netting drop curtain. Passenger seating (to Port): Forward and aft-facing seat for two. The seat is upholstered in Impulse Brocade fabric. Port side cup-holder/drink holder. Helm Station (Starboard) Stidd Slimline “Light Oyster” leather helmseat – pedestal color matches deck. Varnished teak instrument pod. Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Hinckley JetStick® Engine gauges Top-opening locker with chart storage. 12-volt outlet in chart pocket. Touch-pad control for remote switches to spotlight. Navigation/Electronics Equipment: Raytheon ST-6000 Autopilot with rate sensor. Northstar 952 Color differential GPS/Chart Plotter with combined GPS/DPS antenna. Raytheon RL-72 LCD color radar - interfaced with GPS Raytheon 210 VHF radio Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display - with depth, water temperature, and speed indicator.
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Interior accommodations are accessed from the Pilothouse forward. The Main Cabin area comfortably sleeps two and includes a Galley and a Head with shower. Layout Plan includes: Galley - to port, aft Head - to starboard aft V-Berth Area - Forward Interior Features: Satin varnished cherry interior, including sheathing. Cabin sole is varnished teak & holly. Sunbrella cabin sole cover. Marineair 12,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning - Ducts to main cabin, head and pilothouse. Four opening ports below (including head and galley) All opening ports and hatches have removable screens. Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps, on rheostats. Entertainment Electronics: Alpine FM/cassette with 6-CD changer, amplifier and fade control. (6) Alpine STM666 speakers: (2) on forward bulkhead, (2) in pilothouse, (2) in cockpit. GALLEY (Port) Antique White Formica countertop. Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures. Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off. Wood cutting board for stove cover. Microwave 110-volt oven. Grunert refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box – lift-up top access. Pantry locker - with louvered door and several shelves - separates galley from V-berth area. FM/Cassette stereo system is mounted above pantry. (3) Cherry pullout drawers. Pull-out under-counter garbage receptacle. 110-volt outlet. Red step-light in galley. Opening port with screen. INTERIOR FORWARD: V-Berth - with adapter to form a double berth. Cushions upholstered in Impulse Brocade fabric. V-berths have excellent storage under with easy access cherry drop-front doors. Storage in forepeak behind louvered cherry door, Hanging locker to starboard, just aft of the V-berths. (2) Hella fans. (2) Stereo speakers - mounted to port and starboard on the forward bulkhead. Opening ports, port and starboard, with screens. HEAD (Starboard): The Head is located next aft of the hanging locker to starboard. Solid cherry door. Varnished cherry countertop with under mounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Vacu-flush marine head. Mirror - on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame. Cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity. Drawer with a cherry-face beside the marine head. Locker under the vanity. 110-volt outlet. Opening port with screen. Exhaust fan. Air conditioning duct
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps. 80-amp battery alternator (2) Heavy-duty battery parallel switches. 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system: AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel. 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord. 30-amp battery charger. Heart Freedom 10 inverter with integral 30 amp battery charger. Sea Power 110-AC engine alternator - to run air conditioner.
- 2001 Yanmar 6LY2-FTE 420-HP diesel engine Hamilton 291 Jet Drive. Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley custom JetStick® control system - is integrated with the bow thruster. Racor fuel filter. Tachometer with engine hours gauge. Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges. High engine temperature alarm. Low oil pressure alarm. Water-drop muffler. Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission. Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches. Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit. Manual hydraulic steering pump. In-line 12-volt sump pump. Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge. Engine room sound insulation. 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers. Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater. Accupoint heater - with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. Marineair 12,000 BTU air conditioner – can be run either from: Shore power Sea Power 110-volt engine alternator when engine is running.
- SWEET 16 is an exceptionally well-equipped, late model Classic Picnic Boat and can be easily seen at our Easton, MD location.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org