- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This yacht was purchased new by a husband and wife team. The husband is a professional pilot who flies a corporate jet. The wife loves sailing and has an eye for detail. Their combined skill sets has resulted in outstanding maintenance of the yacht and it shows! Pitch N Roll is fully equipped with bow thruster, generator, air conditioning, ultraleather interior, in-mast furling, electric fresh water flush heads, a LARGE stall shower forward, a premium canvas package and a flexible use port aft cabin.
THIS BOAT IS VERY EASY FOR ONE PERSON TO OPERATE WITHOUT LEAVING THE COCKPIT!
- This yacht was purchased new by a husband and wife team. The husband is a professional pilot who flies a corporate jet. The wife loves sailing and has an eye for detail. Their combined skill sets has resulted in outstanding maintenance of the yacht and it shows! Pitch N Roll is fully equipped with bow thruster, generator, air conditioning, ultraleather interior, in-mast furling, electric fresh water flush heads, a LARGE stall shower forward, a premium canvas package and a flexible use port aft cabin. THIS BOAT IS VERY EASY FOR ONE PERSON TO OPERATE WITHOUT LEAVING THE COCKPIT!
- Catalina 5-Series Features
- Five-part Construction with dedicated fiberglass sub sole grid-provides the backbone of a ruggedly built boat that stands up to the test of time StrikeZone™ - Featuring a watertight collision bulkhead forward and high density foam below the water line Deep Defense Rudder System™ -Superior construction with a stainless steel welded structure glassed to the rudder blade and off center seam for impact resistance T Beam Mast Step™ -Combines the benefits of a deck stepped mast and the strength of a keel stepped mast SecureSocket Mast Support™ -Heavy duty stainless steel chainplate system that facilitates perfect load resolution and watertight integrity Lead Keels -Absorbs impact for safety and requires less maintenance than cast iron or other keel materials Knitted Fiberglass Fabrics -Create a stronger laminate without additional weight Internal Flange Hull to Deck Joint -Capped with a slotted toe rail and provides superior impact resistance Low Profile Deck Cabin Design -Sleek appearance and low windage; durable diamond non-skid pattern adds an element of safety Wide Weather Decks -allows effortless movement forward Oversized Traveler and Winches -Ease of sail handling in all conditions Solid Teak Interiors and Laminates -hand finished with satin and high gloss varnish, easy to repair or refinish Plush Innerspring Mattresses -Standard on all 5 Series models Filter Locker -Raw water filter, fuel/water separator and coolant reservoir in dedicated locker for easy daily access Newly Designed Navigation Panel -Consistent design on all 5 Series models; has additional circuits for additional options Built In Amp Draw Digital Meter -Helps monitor electrical usage
- 3 Cabin - Two Head - Up to 10 beds Two zone marine air conditioning with digital thermostats Diesel generator (202 hours) with sound shield to run AC system away from dock Ultraleather interior fabric Master stateroom forward with queen size innerspring mattress and electric tilt control 26" HD TV in salon 15" HD TV in master cabin Inner spring mattresses in master and guest stateroom Designer bed spreads and pillow shams Sun shades for all deck hatches Third cabin with convertible double berth or over and under single bunks or storage and work bench
- Front loading refrigeration with freezer compartment Top loading second refrigerator or freezer Corion counter tops Polished double stainless steel sinks Large storage cabinets over galley Large storage lockers with drawers and bins Gimbaled ( 3 ) burner L.P.G. stove w/oven, stainless steel oven hood with light & vent Multi-drawer bank with utensil storage rack Microwave oven Single lever faucet with pull-out sprayer
- Raymarine C 125 multifunction display in rotating Nav Pod at helm station Raymarine ST-6002 linear drive Auto Smart Pilot Raymarine ST-60 wind package Raymarine ST60 tri-data speed/depth Raymarine ST60 graphic display Standard Horizon VHF with AIS receiver Command Mic at helm Jensen marine stereo with Bose interior and cockpit speakers Jensen remote stereo control at helm Ritchie compass 26" LCD HD TV with DVD player 15" LCD TV Jensen Stereo/CD w/Bose speakers in salon and cockpit Jensen stereo remote control at helm
- Electrical System
- Fischer Panda 4 KW generator (202 hours) Two zone reverse cycle air conditioning and heat Upgraded AC raw water pump Upgraded Groco raw water strainer for AC system Capacitors installed on both AC units to facilitate easy start up (2) electric fresh water flush heads (one new) Three heavy duty 8-D 12 Volt marine deep cycle batteries Separate isolated engine start battery Battery parallel switch allowing house bank to start engine Xantrex battery monitor Bow thruster Electric rigging/mainsheet winch 60 amp battery charger (2) 30 amp, 110 volt shore power circuits Custom 115 Volt AC/12 volt DC electric panel Shore power galvanic isolator Ground fault circuit protection
- Sail Handling and Rigging
- Furling mainsail with vertical battens 135% furling genoa, with white U.V protection Bow sprit Electric mainsheet/rigging winch Internal pre-stretched dacron halyards Selden in-mast mainsail furling system ( 2 ) two-speed chrome self tailing primary winches Garhauer mainsheet traveler Genoa tracks inboard with ball bearing blocks All halyards led aft to sheet stoppers
- Hull and Deck
- The 5-Series Catalina 445 is CE-A rated for unlimited offshore and meets all the voluntary ABYC yacht building standards. In addition, wide decks and inboard shrouds make for secure passages and tighter sheeting angles. She has a lead, not a cast iron keel. Twin steering stations with leather covered wheels Walk-through transom with telescoping boarding ladder and fresh water shower Rub rail with stainless steel cover Epoxy barrier coat on hull before bottom paint Bimini and dodger with connecting panel and SS hand rails Captain's navy canvas including covers for both helms, dodger isinglass and cockpit table Cafe style companionway doors w/screens, various panel inserts Stainless steel stern rail has integral OB engine mount Stern rail observation seats Huge cockpit locker Cockpit table (2 - one varnished teak and one star board ) Electric anchor windlass Double anchor roller Divided anchor locker Delta anchor with chain and rode
- One-piece fiberglass full with end grain balsa core sandwich construction above the waterline, and a vinylester integral barrier to resist osmosis blistering One-piece fiberglass deck with end grain balsa core and molded-in diamond pattern non-skid surfaces finished in two-tone white and grey One-piece fiberglass deck liner finished in non-glare texture One-piece molded fiberglass structural grid One-piece molded fiberglass hull liner with satin finish Lead winged keel with 316 stainless steel attaching bolts Five Year gel coat blister protection Five Year hull structure warranty
- Propulsion, Steering & Controls
- Yanmar ( 4 ) cylinder diesel engine (750 hours), 54 HP, fresh water cooled with reduction gear (Oil changed at 650 hours) Centrally mounted engine instruments Single lever engine controls mounted on starboard side with steering brake in wheel hub Bronze, three blade propeller Dual station pedestal steering Twin 32 ” destroyer wheels Emergency tiller access and emergency tiller Bilge blower and ventilation system
- Plumbing System
- Pressure water distribution system with filter at pump and tank selection valves for (3 ) tanks 11 gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger and 110V electric heating element ( 2 ) electric macerating heads with holding tanks and deck and thru-hull outlets (New toilet forward) Both heads are fresh water flush Electric bilge pump with float switch Manual bilge pump and bilge high water alarm Head compartment forward with vanity counter, medicine chest and LARGE stall shower compartment Head aft with vanity, sink, medicine chest, and shower
- Owner will be using the boat until sold so some personal items and tools currently on board will be excluded. A detailed list of excluded items is available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The 5 Series Catalina 445 is the Queen of the Fleet from Designer Gerry Douglas. Click here to see the designer describe his boat Catalina 445 Cruising World Video Call or e-mail BILL WIARD (727) 492-7044