- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Solidly built to a standard surpassed by no other builder in her class, the 40 Tiara encompasses all the best design features. Spacious comfort, an expansive two stateroom, two head layout. All with impressive furniture grade fit and finish.
This Tiara has had many upgrades including New Electronics 2011. This is a Hardtop model.
- The Tiara interior is hard to beat. The 40 mid cabin Express feels like a much larger boat and includes teak and holly flooring throughout. The master stateroom is forward, with a private full framed door entry. Features a center island pedestal queen berth, with inner spring mattress, and plenty of storage with hanging lockers on port and starboard sides as well as hull side shelves. The head is located just off the master stateroom on the portside featuring a Vacu-flush toilet and separate stall shower with bench seat. The aft stateroom also has a full frame door entry from main salon and features a double bed and the second head with a vacu-flush toilet. Both heads have Corian vanities and sinks. The main salon has a huge U shaped sofa/settee with seating for eight and a teak birds eye maple table. The dinette converts into a double berth.
- The ‘L’ shaped galley is to port with Corian Counter tops, Double Stainless Sink and a lot of Counter space!! A three burner glass cook top, microwave w/convection oven, under counter refrigeration gives you all the amenities of home. Plenty of storage above and below counter space. Sub Zero Under-Counter Refrigerator Sub Zero Under-Counter Freezer (3) Burner Electric Cooktop Panasonic Microwave Black & Decker Coffee Maker Double Stainless Steel Sink Ice Maker in Cockpit New 2011 Corian Counters
- Electronics / Navigation
- Almost all Electronics installed new in 2011 Two E-120 Raymarine Color Displays New 2011 Chartplotter, Sounder and 72 mile radar New 2011 Simrad Auto Pilot Icom IC504 VHF New 2011 Ritchie Compass Clarion AM/FM 6 CD Changer w/ remote at helm ACR RCL-100 Spotlight Bennett Trims
- Engine / Mechanics
- Cummins 6CTA 8.3 450 HP ZF Gears Glendinning Controls Oil change/transfer system Marine Air Systems Reverse Cycle New Salon AC and Controls 2011 Groco Sea Strainers Bilge Pumps -3 Racor Fuel Filters Hot Water heater Glendenning power cable 50 Amp Fire suppression system in engine compartment Onan Generator 9KW C-Charge 5000 charger Bonding system Batteries 2 House, 2 Engine, 1 Genset Intake and Exhaust engine hoses replaced 2009
- Helm / Cockpit / Deck
- This boat has the optional and sought after Hard Top. Two aft facing bench seats plus seating at transom offer plenty of seating comfort for several guests. Fresh and raw water wash down in the stern along with a hot and cold cockpit shower. The transom has trunk storage for all your water sport needs.. The bow has a queen sun pad, stainless steel rails and windless. A four foot swim platform with tie downs wraps up this large 40 ft. yacht. Hardtop Electric helm seat Bench style companion seat Cool air helm Electric Windshield Ice maker New 2011 Fresh and saltwater wash down system Cockpit lights Spreader Lights Electric Windlass Cockpit wet bar 48” Swim platform with ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .