"Night Wind" is a Custom Built Catamaran made in the 80's by Michael Culjaks and family. The design was inspired by Peter Spronk & Dick Newick. There is a complete photo log of the progress of her construction when she was built. Her hull is constructed of 7 layers of 1/8' Cedar with Epoxy overlay. Would make e a great live-a-board with her amazing amount of room within her 22 foot beam. THIS IS A PROJECT BOAT and she is in present need of someone who has the knowledge of boat construction and who is willing to spend time into bringing her back to top condition. Serious inquiries only.
- BEAM: 22 Feet LOA: 47 Feet DRAWS: 3 Feet BRIDGE CLEARANCE: 62 Feet
- WATER: 75 gallons Starboard (2 tanks), 35 gallons Portside (1 tank) Polypropelene Material FUEL: Two 6 Gallons (Gas)
- HONDA 15 Four Stroke Outboards (2)
- Sleeps Six Comfortably in 3 berths
- PRINCESS 3 burner Propane Stove w/Oven ISOTHERM 12VDC Fridge w/small freezer compartment (new 2012) ISOTHERM 35 quart 12VDC Freezer Dual Stainless Steel Sinks Pressure Hot 'n Cold (ECCOTEMP Hot Water on Demand new 2012) Aqua Touch Faucet / Filter Ample Counter Space
- Xantrex True Charge 40 amp Two Kyocera 135 W Solar Panels Airex Wind Generator ICOM IC-M402 VHF Radio Master Power Control Panel 110VAC and 12VDC Autohelm ST4000 Auto Pilot Furuno GPS Navigator Splendid 2000 Combo Washer/Dryer
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Main Sail by North Hank On Gybe by North Numerous Winches including Self Tailing Harkens
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales 321.693.1642 mobile Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats