- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS IS THE BEST PRICED VIKING 72' SPORT CRUISER ON THE MARKET. OWNER WANTS IT SOLD! ENGINES HAVE BEEN RECENTLY SERVICED. RECENT BOTTOM JOB.
Engines have overhauled top ends with less than 10 hours, the generator is operational as well as all A/C units. Mechanically the boat is ready to go and she is currently getting detailed. The teak decks aft will need to be replaced and she will have a decent list of survey items to repair, but the boat is fully operational and the major items are all operational and in decent condition.
Pictures are all 2015.
- Displacement: 100,800#
- Total Power: 1200
- Fuel: 1,500
- Sleeps 8 in 4 staterooms. There are 4 owner and guest staterooms including 3 gue8st heads and 3 guest showers. Crew accommodations include 3 berths, 1 head and 1 shower.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The Master Stateroom is accessed through a private portside companionway. This stateroom is full width and has a centerline queen bed with dressing table and 2 circular sofas. It opens aft to a private study on the port side, with master head to starboard. The head has a toilet, wash basin, tub/shower and bidet. The private study has a built-in desk and cabinets; electronic gauges for the ship's system; View sonic flat screen which is used to maintain ship's log and books; A Hewlett Packard color multifunction printer; Fax scanner and copier; a telephone and a hand-held fire extinguisher. The entertainment center includes a Sony CD player with radio ; a JVC TV and VHS on a lift inside a cabinet.
- VIP STATEROOM
- Below deck, beginning forward is the VIP Stateroom with a centerline queen size bed, nightstand and dressing table. Above the bed is a deck hatch and portholes are both port and starboard. This stateroom features a Panasonic TV on a swivel; a multifunction telephone, Sony radio and CD player, and a JVC VHS. Starboard and forward is a private head with toilet, wash basin, enclosed shower and bidet.
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Aft of the VIP Stateroom are 2 identical guest staterooms, port and starboard. Each has twin beds, a nightstand, a Sony radio with a CD player, a multifunction telephone, and Sanyo Flat Screens with DVD players. The portside guest stateroom has private access through an internal doorway to a head with toilet, bidet, wash basin, and enclosed shower. The head can also be accessed from the passageway by a second door to be shared by the starboard guest stateroom and for use as a day head. The passageway from the VIP stateroom and guest stateroom leads up several stairs to the main deck.
- MAIN SALON
- The Main Salon is full beam and located aft. The aft bulkhead is glass paneled with a glass door to the aft deck, which recedes into the starboard bulkhead. The portside glass panel also lowers electronically to allow shared access and conversation with aft deck. The salon features 4 sofas, several end tables, a cocktail table, and an entertainment center with bar and refrigerator recessed in cabinetry. The entertainment center features a JVC TV, a Sony VHS, and a Bose surround sound system. On the port and starboard side are glass cabinets for storage of the ship's crystal and the library.
- DINING SALON
- To the right of the galley is the Dining Salon. The Dining Salon is designed to accommodate 8 guests and has ample cabinet storage for china and cutlery.
- CREW QUARTERS
- Off the aft deck, accessed by a private companionway to starboard, are the crew quarters with 2 berths (1 single and 1 double), a shower and separate head, a Sony radio/CD player, a Shipmate VHF radio, an autohelm multiview instrument and radar alarm. A combo washer/dryer is located to port.
- GALLEY LAUNDRY
- 2 Refrigerators 4 Subzero Freezer Drawers Neff 4 Burner Glass Cooktop Frigidaire Dishwasher Kenmore Microwave/Convection Oven Corian Vounter Top Double Stainless Steel Sink Insinkerator Garbage Disposal ISE Hot Water Dispenser Toaster Oven Blanco Trash Compactor Electrically Operated Galley Window Handheld fire extinguisher Electrically operated wing door Multifunction Phone
- The flybridge is accessed by stairs from the aft deck or by the interior stairs from the galley. It is protected with a low plexiglas with stainless steel frame and stainless steel frame handrail that leads aft. The helm seat is centerline with bench seat both port and starboard. The electronics and navigation console is recessed and is raised electronically. The flybridge has a heavy aluminum framed Bimini top (new in 2004). Aft of the helm, midship, is a U-shaped lounge with table. To starboard is a wet bar with small refrigerator, sink, and Gaggneau grill. Aft of the lounge is a locker and a large storage area for dive equipment. The tender is stowed on the aft area of the flybridge with a low-profile, 8 position davit.
- ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
- Furuno Digital Radar fcv292 Northstar GPS Color Plotter 961XD Autohelm Autopilot Sat Find 406 EPIRB Magnetic Compass is Overhead Furuno Color Video Depthfinder Autohelm Compass Autohelm Wind Direction/Speed 2 Autohelm Multiview Repeaters Trac Vision II DDS Satellite System w/2 Receivers VDO Rudder Angle Indicator Bow Thruster (Hydraulic) Controls Stern Thrusters (Hydraulic) Controls Micro Commander Engine Controls Sanshin Remote Spotlight Control Shipmate VHF Radio Eagle TPA Loud Hailer Trimode Cellular Telephone Trac Phone 50 2-Line Sat Com System 2 Flo Scan Meters Electronically Operated Wing Doors
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 8kw Generator Onan 25kw Generator 2 50 amp Cablemaster Shore Power 24 Volt House Battery Bank 24 Volt Main Engine Start Battery Bank 2 Hynautic hydraulic Power Packs 24 Volt Distribution Auxiliary Junction Box 2 Glendinning Reels 2 Newman 3-phase 11124V, 35 amp, 3-stage Smart Chargers 2 C-power 12 kva Marine Shore Power Isolation Transformers
- AFT DECK
- Aft of the Main Salon is the Aft Deck, which features bench seating, 2 chairs and a table which can be adjusted for cocktails or open air dining. The Aft Deck can also be protected from the elements by Eisenglas. This area includes controls for docking the vessel and a separate control for operating the passarelle for access to shore. The Euro style transom is accessed from the aft deck, leading to the stern garage and swim platform. The exterior decks feature full walk-arounds with lights on both port and starboard side from stern to bow. Forward are sunpads for seating with storage underneath.
- DECK AND HULL EQUIPMENT
- Opacmare Passerelle Lewmar 300 Hydraulic Windlass Stainless Steel Handrail S/S Bruce Type Anchor Fitted w/ Proper Swivel Shackle 8 Handheld Fire Extinguishers w/5 Spares Stowed Full Set of Running Lights House Top has Nonskid Finish Large Electric/Hydraulic Transom Door Fold Out Swim Ladder 2 6-Man Zodiac Soft Pack Life Rafts 2 Vertical Windlasses w/Capstan and Gypsy 3 Large Storage Lockers Table and 4 Folding Chairs on Aft Deck Nautica Hard Bottom Inflatable w/40hp Yamaha Besenzoni Extendable Low Profile Davit on Flybridge Safety Package for Dinghy Sunpad w/Cushions and Covers on House Top (ALL REPLACED WITHIN PAST YEAR)
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- 7 Cruiseair Air Conditioning Units 2 Air Conditioning Raw Water Pumps 2 Emergency 110 Volt Bilge Pumps 6 Automatic Bilge Pumps 12 Volt Automatic Bilge Pump w/High Water Alarm 2 Bennett Trim Tab Power Packs Sta-Rite A/C Electric Potable Water Pressure Pump 4 Sealand Vacuum Toilet Pumps Hydraulic Steering System Lewmar Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thruster Hand Bilge Pump w/4 Compartment Manifold Sea Recovery 1200 GPD Watermaker w/Fresh Water Flush System Seafire Model #FM200 CO2 Automatic Fixed Fire Extinguishing System
- OTHER FEATURES
- INTREPID has upgraded electronics and communication package including, multifunction phones in all staterooms and navigation areas with voice and data lines for separate satellite, cellular and land line communications. The satellite TV is accessible in the Main Salon and all staterooms with controls in master stateroom and Main Salon. The electronics and navigation equipment are duplicated in bot ht the lower helm and flybridge helm stations. This vessel is the most extensively equipped 72 Viking Sport Cruiser ever constructed. Upgrades and custom features over standard include: custom linens, a supplemental 8kw generator; upgraded hydraulic bow and stern thrusters; watermaker; Flo Scan fuel management system; Nautica tender; extensive electronics; spare propellers; sat com and sat TV systems. Additionally INTREPID is the only Viking Sport Cruiser built with the Euro style enclosible galley to allow for both formal and informal dining.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.