- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
38 Tiara 2002 Hardtop. Canvas and cushions in good shape. Nice opportunity.
Twin Furuno nav-nets, nice cockpit cover and curtain for back.
- Description & Construction
- The custom Tiara windshield is made of composite fiberglass that blends beautifully with the lines of the boat. This new method of windshield construction is revolutionary in the marine industry and is engineered to eliminate the corner pilasters. A center ventilating section with power actuator is great for airflow while idling and a helm air option is available for added comfort. The transition to the fore deck is easy with grab rails and a sturdy one-piece welded bow rail. Other features include three aluminum deck hatches with screens and privacy covers, flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain, and a fiberglass molded-in bow pulpit with standard S.S. roller assembly. An optional windlass is also available. Donna Gayle is constructed with a water barrier outer gel-coat layer and hand laid fiberglass with a special formulated resin. Wood and foam core stringers are vacuum sealed and encapsulated with hand laid fiberglass and integrated into the hull. The seacocks and all underwater through-hull fittings are made of bronze, and a hull side exhaust system is used. The 3800 has six oval custom opening port lights with screens for great ventilation and natural light while below deck.
- Salon, Galley & Stateroom
- As you walk down a few steps your galley is to port with beautiful honey oak wood in very good shape. There is a bunk that pops up the U-shaped dinette, with table and storage compartments below. This converts to a double berth and also has a Pullman style berth connecting to the overhead. The cabin of the 3800 Open is spacious and comfortable, featuring a double pedestal berth forward with plenty of storage below, hanging lockers, and hull side shelves. The head can be accessed from either the owner's stateroom or the salon. It has Corian counter tops with sink, mirrored vanity, storage locker, and is a full fiberglass head with a separate shower stall including sliding door and sump pump. The galley is well thought-out and features Corian counter tops, stainless steel double sink with pressure water system, recessed two-burner electric cook top, built-in coffee maker, microwave oven and Subzero refrigerator/freezer. There is a lot of storage with 3 utensil drawers, under counter storage and a bank of upper dish lockers.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 3800 Open has a shape and style that further defines the Tiara Open series. The custom curved windshield, sheer lines, reverse transom and integrated bow pulpit all work together to create an elegant and functional yacht. The interior reflects the beauty found above deck - with an owner's stateroom with double pedestal berth; dual access full head (with separate shower); complete galley; and U-shaped dinette (convertible to double berth (lounge back also raises for Pullman-style berth).
- The cockpit on the 3800 Open can be outfitted for fishing, cruising, or both - depending on how you want to utilize the boat. Standard configuration includes an all fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in navigation chart area and drink holders. The center line acrylic sliding door features a convenient sliding screen as well. The helm is a “heads up” fiberglass tilt-away helm station with full flush mount electronics capabilities. There is an over-sized helm seat forward with wet bar and aft-facing seat. To starboard is a spacious curved lounge with storage and cooler. Aft of the curved lounge is a standard aft-facing seat.. A fold-down cockpit lounge is also an option that fits neatly into a recessed area of the stylish reverse transom. Swim Platform with Built-In Ladder Curved Companion Lounge Generator Automatic Windlass Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Honey ash interior with teak and holly cabin sole, recessed lighting and stereo
- The 3800 Open is equipped with CAT 3126 diesel engines, just over 1100 hours and rated for 420 hp. The owner rebuilt one engine 2 years ago. This boat has traveled from Jacksonville to the Florida Keys. Both motors have been serviced and starboard motor was rebuilt. Teleflex hydraulic steering system with 22" destroyer wheel, bronze axe head rudders and struts, water cooled shaft logs, duel VDO engine instrumentation, fresh water cooling, Racor fuel filters and more.
- The electrical system on the 3800 Open features a custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel under the steps, and a amp meter, reverse polarity indicator on a monitoring panel. One 240V 50 amp 65' shore power cord with adapter, Glendinning cable recoiler makes handling and storage easy. Also included is a 120V 30 amp 65' shore cord, and a two bank 12V battery system with gel cell batteries and battery charger.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 Russ@denisonyachtsales.com My Biography Page