- 37 (ft.) 9 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Rare opportunity own a TPI Lagoon 37. Recent upgrades include Yanmar diesels, hull painted, mainsail, hatches, windlass, standing rigging, bow sprit and new cabin sole.
- Rare opportunity to own a TPI Lagoon 37. Recent upgrades include Yanmar diesels, hull painted, mainsail, hatches, windlass, standing rigging, bow sprit and new cabin sole.
- 3 cabin - 2 heads Fully air conditioned with generator power when away from the dock Spacious aft cockpit Large sliding entry door to salon 360 degree view from saloon C shaped newly covered settee that comfortably seats 8 New cabin sole (2012) Port hull mid ship galley with new (2010) Corion counter tops Double stateroom to port and forward with hanging locker and settee Aft of the galley is large head and shower unit with excellent engine access under the shower seat Starboard hull has an identical double forward cabin with a smaller head and shower unit just aft Midships navigation station and electrical panel Starboard aft is third double cabin also with storage, hanging locker and settee.
- New solid surface counter tops Force 10 propane stove Microwave oven Twin stainless steel sinks Seafrost refrigerator/freezer, engine driven compressor or 110 volt powered Storage cabinets and drawer storage below the counter tops
- Garmin 3010 Color chartplotter Raymarine 6002 Smart Pilot Raymarine wind machine Raymarine Tridata ICOM M602 VHF radio
- Sails and Rigging
- New Doyle mainsail (2012) Stack pack Doyle furling jib New bow sprit Standing rigging replaced 2008
- Hull and Deck
- Hulls painted September 2012 New lifelines Deck hatches replaced 2007 Lewmar windlass replaced 2010 Salon windows re-bedded Custom twin helm seat Dinghy davits
- Mechanical and Electrical
- (2) Yanmar 3YM30 diesels 29 HP (installed 2008 , 947 hours) Westerbeke 5 KW diesel generator (installed 2004 , 556 hours) 16,000 BTU air conditioning for salon and forward cabins (installed 2004 ) Separate DC and AC circuit panels with volt meters AGM batteries Lewmar anchor windlass (installed 2010 ) Cabin fans
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- New Engines and Hull Painted Call or e-mail BILL WIARD (727) 492-7044 For Easy and Fast Marine Financing Contact (866) 723-3991 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org