- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This very popular model features twin 1400 hp 3412 Caterpillar engines with trolling valves, mid 30-knot cruise speed, 135 SF cockpit, Onan 17 Kw generator, custom half tower, Stidd helm chairs, full Furuno/Northstar electronics package, KVH 4-satellite TV, Rupp triple spreader outriggers & center rigger, 2006 15' Maverick HPX flats boat with Nautical Structures davit system, Bluewater 130# class fighting chair & Murry Brother's rocket launcher, in-deck fish box with ice chipper, bait freezer, bait prep & controls, washer/dryer, water maker, windlass Glendenning Cable Master, and much more.
This vessel has been captain maintained and has received all of the Hatteras and Caterpillar updates available at the Hatteras factory. She is clean and ready to fish! Please click on full specifications for additional information on this vessel.
- Beautifully appointed interior features cherry wood cabinetry, a comfortable salon with an L-shaped leather sofa with storage underneath, a barrel chair, an icemaker, and an upgraded built-in entertainment center with 32” flat screen LCD TV, KVH 4-satellite system with Direct TV and Sony DVD/DC sound system. Dinette to port. The galley, up and to port, features 2 Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator drawers and 2 freezer drawers, Sharp convection/microwave oven, Kenyon electric 2-burner stove, garbage disposal, trash can cabinet, fresh water monitor, large counter tops, and an abundance of storage. The master stateroom is to starboard amidship and features a queen island berth with an inner spring mattress, a cedar hanging locker, a cedar-lined storage compartment and drawers, nigh stands with storage, A/C controls, a Sony 13” TV, Clarion CD stereo. The master stateroom enjoys private access to an en-suite head with a stall shower, vanity, and VacuFlush toilet. The washer/dryer is forward of the master stateroom. The VIP stateroom is forward and also features a queen island berth with an innerspring mattress, cedar-lined hanging lockers, and an overhead Ocean Air hatch with screen and shade. The guest stateroom with over/under bunks is located to port. Cedar-lined hanging locker, access door to the guest/day head with a stall shower, vanity and VacuFlush toilet. Exterior includes a tournament-ready 135 sq. ft. cockpit with a cockpit freezer, bait prep area with a sink, tackle storage to starboard, and a separate area to port with tackle drawers. This vessel is tournament-ready with a Bluewater 130# class fighting chair, Murray Brothers rocket launcher, large in-deck fish box with icemaker, transom door with gate, cockpit engine room access door and hatch, fresh & salt water wash downs. The well-appointed flybridge has a Palm Beach helm with electronic single-lever controls, large enclosed electronics compartments, Stidd helm chairs, passenger seating forward of the helm and to starboard with rod storage underneath, molded fiberglass drink cooler, custom half-tower with 6-rod rocket launcher, spreader lights and new Strataglass 3-sided enclosure.
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller Maxwell windlass with foot and helm controls Anchor rode locker Aluminum bow rail Nautical Structures davit Rupp triple spreader outriggers Rupp center rigger Cockpit & engine room cameras with DVR 10 rod holders 6-rod rocket launcher Murray Brothers rocket launcher Bluewater 130# class fighting chair Canvas covers for helm seats & console Bait freezer Bait prep with sink 8 tackle drawers Fresh & salt water wash downs TV/Cable hook-up Shore water hook-up In-deck fish box Cool Breeze fish box icemaker Transom door with gate Cockpit engine room A/C
- Furuno Navnet 10’ color chartplotter/sounder Northstar 962 color chartplotter Furuno radar with 6’ open array antenna Icom IC-M602 with remote hand set Icom IC-M127 with remote hand set Sony CD stereo with XM (bridge) Caterpillar engine monitors Hatteras MM1-110 systems monitor Engine synchronizer Trolling valve controls Back-up remote engine controls KVH 4 satellite TV system with Direct TV Sony AM/FM, CD, DVD system with 5-disc changer Cockpit & engine room cameras interfaced with Furuno NavNet & connected to a DVR EPIRB
- 24 volt DC System 240 volt AC System 50 amp shore service Glendenning Cable Master Onan 17 Kw generator Battery parallel system 240 volt battery charger Magnetic breakers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering with power assist Trim tabs Oil change system Dripless shaft logs Cruise Air SMX air conditioning (3 units) High performance Nibral props CAT engine room gauge package Electric fuel priming pumps Fuel transfer system Automatic fire extinguishing system 20 gallon water heater Twin disc transmissions Water maker Drink icemaker (salon)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht