- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 5.0
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you're looking for the perfect express cruiser for you and your family, the search stops here. This 29' Regal named, "THE FIVE G’S," brings the comforts of your home to the water. Her Volvo Penta 5.0s were repowered in 2011 and are still under warranty. Her current owner also installed a brand new Magma Gas Kettle Boat Grill in 2012 and the Garmin GPSMap 431 was also purchased in 2012.
A very wide swim step offers easy access to the walk-through transom entrance. Unzip your great conditioned canvas enclosure and step on board. You will find a cockpit area with ample leg-room for guests to lounge in. A removable cockpit table and an additional fold-away transom settee allow you to rearrange your seating area as you prefer it. A wetbar with a stainless steel sink sits above a Raritan icemaker for your convenient use in the cockpit. A comfortable helm seat and well laid out dash will keep the captain happy. Guests can access the bow via a walk-through windshield if they choose. A well cared for bimini top will protect you from the sun. A luxurious L-shaped settee in the cockpit area and curved settee in the forward helm area will surely provide comfort on long days out on the water or while entertaining on the dock.
This express cruiser with new engines and warranty is perfect for family and entertaining ... this one won't last. Make an offer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Open the entrance door to the cabin and step down to find a removable dinette table and settee, to starboard, which converts into an additional berth. Additional storage can be found under the settee cushions. A very functional galley, located to port, provides unique features like a Corian countertop, a sliding cover for your 2-burner Princess stove when it is not in use. In addition, there is a stainless steel sink and microwave. The Norcold refrigerator is aesthetically hidden behind a cabinet door. There is a storage cabinet at the counter, an above countertop nook with a sliding curtain and additional undersink storage. The head features a Vacuflush marine toilet, a sink with a shower wand, a vanity and storage cabinets. A nicely tiled floor and drain will make showers a thing of ease. The forward double berth will comfortably sleep two people and a privacy curtain separates you from other guests on board. A hanging locker and drawers will keep your living area free and open from personal belongings. Across from the forward berth, is the double sized mid-berth that will also sleep two people. At the foot of this berth is a hanging locker for storage and items can also be stored below the berth. Overhead lighting is located throughout this cabin as well as lighting in all hanging lockers. Custom carpet protectors will extend the life of your cabin's interior and removable, custom carpeting will be found in the cockpit. These owners clearly went above and beyond to care for their boat. Let their personal additions to the boat work for you. This 1999 Regal is powered by twin 5.0 liter Volvo Penta engines, with low hours. A 150-gallon fuel capacity will certainly get you where you want to go on the water.
- Main Salon
- Convertible Dinette w/ Table and Storage Deep Pile Carpeting Carpet Runner Protector Stereo w/ 4 Speakers Overhead Lighting
- Princess 2-Burner Electric Cook Top GE Microwave Coffee Maker Stainless steel sink Norcold Under Counter Refrigerator Corian Countertop Ample storage
- Forward & Mid Staterooms
- Forward Stateroom Features: Double Forward Berth with emergency hatch and privacy curtain Under Berth Storage Mattress, Comforter, w/ Pillows Lighted, Cedar Lined hanging locker Mid Stateroom Features: U-Shaped Seating Area Converts to Queen Size Berth Lighted Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Shelf Storage
- Magma Gas Kettle Boat Grill (2012) L-shaped cockpit settee with storage Fold away transom settee Removable cockpit table Cockpit shower, hot/cold Wetbar with stainless steel sink and Raritan icemaker Curved settee to port Wide swim step (7) built-in cup holders Bottom Paint
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPSMap 431(2012) Raytheon Ray 210 VHF Compass TV and DVD player
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 5.0L GI Volvo Penta Volvo SX Outdrives Engines were re-powered in 2011
- Power Boat Guide Description
- Quality-built express blends crisp styling, excellent performance. Plush interior with Corian counters, cherry wood trim, convertible dinette sleeps four adults, two kids. Removable settee opens up cockpit for entertaining, fishing. Transom door, wet bar are standard. Note walk-through windshield, stylish helm.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.