- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$5,000 PRICE REDUCTION
AT THIS PRICE SHE IS WAY TOO NICE AND WAY TOO COMFORTABLE TO BE IGNORED!!
THIS IS THE BEST SERIOUS BLUEWATER EQUIPPED YACHT
FOR THE MONEY ON THE MARKET!
Having had only three owners, "Pat Louise" shows what love and caring (and money!) can do for a Yacht!
The Cal 3-46 is the last in the Cal 46 Series. It is a collaboration between Bill Lapworth, a famous designer and legend in yachting circles, and Jensen Marine of South California. Introduced in '63, the Cal 46 hull design, a modified full keel for sea-keeping and a spade rudder for maneuverability, remained unchanged throughout subsequent modifications. Instead they focused on interior improvements and livability...the final modification, the 3-46, achieves the ultimate balance of performance and comfort.
If you're looking for quality and comfort, please carefully review the full specifications and photos. Then give us a call - YOU'LL BE VERY GLAD YOU DID!
- Displacement: 30,000
- Total Power: 85
- Fuel: 150 Fresh Water: 250 S/S
- Overview : "Pat Louise" has a large amidships cabin comprising the Salon and Nav Station, a passageway Galley to starboard, and aft Master Stateroom with a double and single berth, a Head with Separate Shower and a Standup Walk-In Engine Room. Forward is the Guest Stateroom with spacious V-Berth and a second Full Head. Storage abounds throughout the boat. Private Master Stateroom : Twin berth to starboard, double berth to port separated by a make-up vanity with linen storage over. Two storage lockers under each berth. Hullsides are nicely finished with teak stavings. Two 12V fans. Five S/S ports with screens and a large overhead hatch New Lexan '09 . Stereo speakers, mirrored corner bureau with five drawers, huge four door hanging locker, and carpeted floor. Private Head access which features a marble topped vanity, two hullside storage lockers, two cabinets and one draw under vanity, Lectra-San head, Separate stall shower/Tub with seat, and bulkhead door leading to Standup Engine Room. Salon :Starboard side is bright and airy with an overhead hatch, four large fixed ports (Lexan), Wet Bar with roll out shelf, drawer, cabinet, and sliding door cabinetry above, L-shaped settee (converts to berth) with storage under and outboard, storage cubbies outboard with wine glass rack forward. Portside aft is a large sit down nav station/desk with four drawers, bino rack, Smoke & CO Alarms, master 12V/110V panels and all electrical aids and electronics. Portside forward has three fiddled shelves over six cabinets. Four fixed ports allow plenty of light and the large overhead hatch (new Lexan '09) makes the salon airy. Two comfortable chairs provide additional seating, wine glass rack, magazine rack, stereo speakers, oil lamp, and 12V fan complete this spacious area. Built-in bookshelves are found over entry to guest cabin. Guest Stateroom: Oversize V-berth with filler, twin hullside storage cubbies port and starboard, chain locker access forward, five drawer bureau to port with shelf over, 12V fan, large louver door hanging locker, fishing rod storage racks mounted hullside port and starboard, private access to Guest Head (as well as entry door from salon) which has mirrored marble vanity, medicine cabinetry, holding tank manual head with tank watch system. Shower not currently used (needs shower wand adaptable handle set and sump pump - plumbing in place). Engine Room: Walk-in, stand-up engine access from both the cockpit lazarette or the access door from the master shower. Additional access from under the galley sink cabinetry. IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS! INCLUDES NICE STAND-UP WORK BENCH TOO! 7' HEADROOM Carpeting & Blinds Linens Included Wet Bar
- Technautics Cool Blue 12V Extreme Lowdraw Large Frig Compartment w/double lids & adjustable interior storage Sharp Convection Oven Force 10 3-Burner Propane Stove w/Oven LPG Solenoid Control Wet Bar w/Seagull Water Filter Xintex Fume Detector 12V Fan Double S/S Sinks S/S Water Heater Inboard Storage Cabinetry Over Engine Access Under Two Drawers Pantry Three Large Lockers Four Sliding Lockers Hullside
- Simrad AP22 Autopilot April 2009 Raymarine 1265 Fishfinder/Depth DataMarine Depth Sounder DataMarine Speed & Distance DataMarine Wind Speed/Direction Rudder Angle Indicator Furuno Model 1942 Radar (36 mile) Sony Stereo System Furuno GPS/Color Chartplotter 185OD Florida/East Coast/Bahamas Chart Chips ICOM 402 VHF Radio w/DSC Ram Mic at Helm Icom 710 SSB W/Pactor 3 Modem Seth Thomas Clock & Barometer Danforth 6" Compass
- (6) 6V AGM House Batteries (660 amp hrs.) (1) 12V Optima Engine Battery Heart Link 20 Battery Monitor 2005 Xantrex 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger w/remote system control panel 40 amp 4-Tech Battery Charger 2009 AmpTech 140amp Alternator Siemens Solar Panels: 1 -75 watt @ davits, (2) 110 watt on stanchion deployment station Blue Sky Solar Boost Charge Control System for solar panels 5KW Westerbeke SBCD Generator (1350 hrs.) Full Instrumentation for Engine & Generator (2) ProMariner Zinc Saver Galvanic Isolators Ionizer @ Masthead Lightning Protection System (2) 30amp 50' Marinco Electrical Cables 50amp Splitter
- Marine Air 16,000BTU Reverse Cycle A/C (2)Bilge Blowers (2)Auto & (1) Manual Bilge Pumps Auto Halon Fire Extinguishing & Manual Fire extinguishers Max Prop Feathering Prop Twin Racors w/Pressure Gauge Racor for Generator Jabsco Oil Changing System (1) Extra Propeller Yacht Specialties Wheel Steering Borg Warner Velvet Drive 2.91:1 Transmission Aft Head - Raritan Electric w/Lectra San System Forward Head - Manual w/Overboard or 35 Gal. Holding Tank option w/ Y-valve and macerator Holding Tank has deck pumpout or macerator 800 GPH Rule emergency bilge bag
- Full Boat Awning System Cockpit Bimini & Dodger All 8 ports replaced with ABI Stainless Ports & Screens (2) Polished S/S Dorades Ventilated & Screened Lexan Companionway Hatch Leather Wrapped Destroyer Wheel Aft Deck Box Foredeck Box Coaming Lockers Fish Cleaning Table (2) Rod Holders on Aft Rail Cockpit Table Lifesling System (2) Type II Sospender Life Jackets Lofrans Tigress Electric Winch Chain Locker 88# Delta w/200' Chain & 200' Rode 35# Fortress w/20' Chain & 200' Rode 25# Danforth w/400' Rode 55# Barnacle Saltwater Deck Washdown Kato Manual Davits w/Lateral & Deck Reinforcement AB 9'6" Dinghy w/15HP Yamaha Outboard Garhauer Motor Lift Outboard Motor Mount (2) Boat Hooks Winch Pockets Midship Cleats Fenders & Lines Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- All Five Sails (Doyle) in Excellent Condition - Total Sail Area - 864 square feet - All Standing Rigging Replaced since 2004 (5) Sails: Main, Jib, Spinnaker, 2006 130 Genoa, 2008 Mizzen Furling Harken on Main - aft of mast w/cockpit controls 2007 Mizzen w/Mack Pack 2008 Detachable Storm Jib Stay Assymetrical Spinnaker w/chute & ATN Tacker Levogauge Inclinometer Running Back Stays Mainsheet Traveler Garhauer Rigid Vang Mast Steps 53' Aluminum Keel Stepped Mast Whisker Pole Barient (3) Regular Winches & (4) Self Tailing Winches as follows: (1) 20ST Main Traveler (2) 28ST Primary (1) 20ST Manuevering (1) R @ Mizzen (2) R @ Main Mast
- Major Cruising Spares
- Fuel Injector Pump Lift Pump Raw Water Pump Forward Pulley Bolt & Thrust Washer Motor Mount Oil Cooler Hose & Connectors Voltage Regulator Collision Repair Kit Spare Prop & Nut Starter Solenoid Injector Tubes Fuel Filters Impellers Westerbeke Generator Spares Kit Generator Water Pump, Oil Pressure Switch, Fuel Filters, & Oil Filters Zincs (2) Cutlass Bearings Main S/S Strainer Insert Rule 2000 Bilge Pump w/hose & allicator clips
- Broker Comments & Special Feautres
- Seldom do you find a yacht of this vintage in such fine condition. You can instantly tell she has been loved by each of her owners. Current owner bought her in 2010. Originally from Maryland, she was hauled and kept under cover each winter until her second owner purchased in 2000. She then toured the east coast, Bahamas, and Caribbean. Her third owner purchased her in 2010 and fortunately found time to maintain her, but not enough time to use her as intended. "Pat Louise" is a true classic and should not disappoint you in anyway. Allow us the opportunity to introduce her to you today! March 2010 Cutlass Bearing Replaced Max Prop Serviced March 2010 Complete Waterline up Awlgrip Paint Job in 2006 2010 -Plumbing, hoses and clamps refurbished throughout the boat Full Custom Awning Stem to Stern New Acrylic in all hatches in 2009 Fuel Tanks cleaned and analyzed & found to be in excellent condition All Manuals onboard June 2010 survey available Organized manuals from blueprints on up!
- Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info