- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is a great boat for fishing, diving, any type of family fun on the water. The vinyl ester hulls with Kevlar reinforced bottoms provide a smooth and stable ride offshore, while the 20" draft allows access to the shallows. This one-owner vessel has had all Mercury factory updates and scheduled service performed by the same local Mercury service center, with all records available. This is a complete turn-key package including the aluminum triple axel trailer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 10 foot beam provides the deck space of a much larger boat. The broad aft deck can be boarded from the dock or the water via the stainless swim ladder. The centerline transom door is flanked by two 30 gallon live bait wells. The double helm seat console houses a 5 drawer tackle center, pressure wash down system, and additional storage. Inside the center console is an electric-flush marine toilet, a fresh water sink, and an opening screened porthole. In front of the console is a forward facing double seat with ice box under, plus additional aft facing seating with more storage under. There are two large fish boxes with rod storage and two smaller fish boxes under the molded non-skid decks.
- Helm & Electronics
- Two Garmin 5212 GPS/Depth displays Garmin GSD22 controller Bluechart G2 VUS400S Airmar Twin Wide Beam transducer ICom IC-M604 VHF radio Clarion CMD5 stereo w/4 speakers Clarion remote control CeNet iPod interface Shakespere 5235-XT AM/FM antenna Shakespere 5225-XP VHF antenna
- 30 amp shore power with cable Automatic battery charger Two Optima marine batteries Battery selector switches Ship's electrical distribution panel Maxwell electric anchor windlass Maxwell remote control at helm Electric flush toilet LED and Halogen lighting
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 250 HP Mercury Verado 4 stroke engines with 358 hrs. All factory updates and routine service performed with records Mercury electronic engine controls Mercury power steering Mercury Tempest Plus stainless props
- Installed Factory Options
- Hard T-Top with 6 rocket launchers Taco Grand Slam outriggers w/15' poles 8 gunnel mounted rod holders Fresh water system (48 gal.) Fresh water sink in console Techma electric flush toilet Transom fresh water shower Fresh water wash down system Raw water wash down system Special colored hull sides Hydrive power steering LED lighting package 30 amp shore power Battery charger Maxwell electric anchor windlass Anchor and rode Halogen docking lights Halogen spreader lights Helm seat with tackle center, 5 rocket launchers, 4 cup holders Armstrong swim ladder Vinyl ester resin hull Kevlar reinforced bottom
- Broker's Comments
- The owner purchased this boat, motor, and trailer package new in 2006 from a dealer's inventory. He has taken good care of this boat, and due to the recent purchase of a larger boat, is now offering this Defiant 27 at a very attractive price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.