The superb reputation of Sabre Yachts and the highly respected 42' model is enhanced by this boat!
After years of sailing pleasure, extended cruising and live aboard experiences, the original owner has decided that it is time to move on and pass this boat to a new owner and extend the joy she brings to another sailor.
To say that this boat is in exceptional condition, superbly equipped and maintained to the highest level would be an understatement.
The boat has been set up with attention to sailing performance, safety,ease of handling and maintenance and has not been raced, chartered or suffered damage.
Cosmetically, she is the finest"eye candy" both externally and below.
If you appreciate quality, appreciate the attention to detail on how she is set up and are looking for a special boat at a bargain price, check out the detailed listing and call me before anyone else has a chance to see her!
- Builder: Sabre Yachts Designer: Roger Hewson & The Sabre Design Team Design Type: Keel Centerboard Sloop
- LOA: 41'9" LWL; 34" Beam: 12'8" Displacement: 19,200 lbs Draft: 4'9" / 8'6" Ballast: 8,200 lbs Interior Headroom; 6'5" Berths: 6'6" Mast Height: 56' 6"
- Engine: Westerbeke Engine HP; 46 Engine Model: HBW150 Engine Hours: 4569 Hull Speed; 7.2k
- Fuel: 50 gal Water: 120 gal Holding:55 gal
- Sleeps 7 in a comfortable three cabin layout with spacious berths. The V-berth has an ensuite sink and vanity and the aft double berth cabin has it's own private access to the head and shower. The main salon has a settee berth to starboard and an opposing L-settee to port that converts to a double berth, using the pedestal mounted dining table.Both settees have new cushions and there is a custom cover over the keel stepped mast extending through the salon. Throughout the boat you find varnished teak and holly cabin sole, exquisite teak joinery, rich teak cabinets and panel doors with custom teak headers over the doors. Beautifully handcrafted bookshelves are blended with elegant interior furnishings throughout.The main bulkhead has a teak crated bookshelf and a brass Chelsea clock w/ship's bell and barometer.Drawers,shelves and ample hanging lockers are provided for clothing and provision storage. Excellent ventilation and light come from 9 Lewmar hatches and 12 Beckson opening ports. Fixed ports have been upgraded with clear laminated safety glass. Four dorade vents and numerous cabin fans keep air moving and the crew comfortable. The galley is to port and includes all the equipment and conveniences as well as generous counter space to keep the First Mate happy. Opposite the galley, the aft facing Nav Station includes a large opening desk, drawers and navigation electronics with easy access to the electrical distribution panel. Next aft to starboard adjacent to the companionway is the head with adjoining shower stall including a seat and wet locker for hanging foul weather gear. Access to the aft cabin is through the galley and the shower stall / head doors. The berth is very wide and features a deluxe custom made mattress.Excellent storage is provided by a hanging locker, drawers and cabinets.
- FURUNO GP-31 GPS w/PC interface FURUNO 6123 Radar w/cockpit view Standard Intrepid VHF radio w/remote Remote Radar guard zone alarm (2004) Raymarine Autopilot Autohelm 6000 Datamarine Wind direction w/speed Datamarine Depth Sounder Datamarine Knotmeter w/ log Datamarine CDX Cross Track Error w/distance to go display using GPS ICOM 710 Single Side Band with backstay antenna and insulators Kenwood AM/FM/CD Main salon and cockpit speakers Flat screen color TV DVD player for TV
- 12v DC and 110v AC electrical power system w/ AC and DC outlets Circuit breaker distribution panel Battery selector switch 4) Trojan 6v deep cycle house batteries (520 amps) 1) 950 CCA engine start battery 2) interchangeable Powerline alternators ( 1mouted, 1 spare) rated 120 amps 50' 110v AC shoore power cord Volts-Amps-Amp Hours Electrical Monitor System for batteries/wind generator/solar panels FOUR WINDS wind generator w/voltage regulator TRACE 2500 watt inverter (wll run AC) KYOCERA solar panel 7.1 amps SIEMENS solar panel 3.8 amps Shaftbrush for galvanic corrosion Complete electrical wiring diagram
- Westebeke HBW150 diesel, 46 HP, 4 cylinder, fresh water cooled MaxProp/VIP, "custom modified" -"in the water" adjustable pitch propeller AQUADRIVE engine isolator to prop shaft Lube fittings around rudder bearings LEWMAR electric anchor windless Edson 44" wheel steering w/ elkhide wrap RARITAN PHII marine toilet Macerator and Y-Valve discharge system Head intake filter & lube dispenser Safety engine intake / bilge Y valve Emergency Yacht Flotation System-CO2 actuation - floats @ sheerline Raritan heat exchanger and 110v AC electric water heater Tank to tank transfer water valve Water tank gauges Propane tank w/ gauge in separate cockpit compartment Spares: miscellaneous spares and service manuals Complete service records since new in 1989
- Sails and Rigging
- RIGGING Mast Height: 56' 6" Awlgripped keel-stepped aluminum mast w/double spreaders and Awlgripped boom Stainless NAVTEC Rod Rigging surveyed annually Internal halyards OFFSHORE solid boom vang / preventer HARKEN mainsheet traveler Jiffy reefing system Inboard / outboard genoa tracks and cars HARKEN roller furling system FORESPAR telescoping whisker pole Backstay Adjuster Custom Lazy Jacks WINCHES Primaries: Two LEWMAR 52CST - 2 speed Main Sheet: LEWMAR 40CST -2 speed Main Halyard: LEWMAR 30C - 2 speed SAILS NORTH mainsail, full battened with cover and new Bat Cars NORTH 130% furling genoa NORTH 100% jib NORTH Gennaker (blue & white) NORTH Gennaker Turtle Burgee halyard Kevlar no stretch main halyard Spinnaker halyard Windex on masthead
- Dodger - Oyster color w/StrataGlass Dodger insert and side curtains Windscreen cover to protect StrataGlass Bimini - Oyster color w/2 custom stainless steel frame Cockpit mesh sunshades Foredeck and main cabin sunshades Individual canvass hatch covers Offshore weather cloths w/yacht name Sheet bags
- Deck, Hull & Miscellaneous
- Off white fiberglass hull Light beige molded non-skid SS transom boarding swim ladder Deck & anchor washdown Exterior teak varnished Docklines and fenders Lifelines and fenders Bow pulpit Stern rails Custom radar arch in bimini frame Hatch boards (wood,clear & screens) Required USCG gear and equipment Assorted wind scoops White cockpit cushions Drink holders Cockpit table MOB retreival system Fenderboard Anchors on two separate bow rollers 150' chain and 100' 8 plat rode FORTRESS FX23 DELTA 35# plow type
- Double stainless steel sinks located on centerline Hot & cold pressure water Freshwater filters (Ametek & Seagull) w/separate tap at galley sink Propane stove; 4 burner w/ oven, safety solenoid and "sniffer" Seafrost refrigerator w/separate freezer Seafrost engine driven cold plate Seafrost 12 v DC compressor Microwave oven, 110v AC or via inverter Built in trash bin Numerous storage lockers & drawers Smoke detector
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Joe Weber Cell: 941-224-9661 Office: 941-756-7987 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.