- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"BraveHeart" is a beautiful and timeless flybridge downeast cruiser that is priced right and is an exceptional value. This Grand Banks Eastbay 43 features reliable 3208 CAT diesels and has received numerous updates from loving owners who have moved up to a larger vessel. Recent improvements include new windows in the salon, refinished varnish interior flooring, repainting of the exterior non-skid, fresh Rolls batteries and new inverter, Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chart Plotter, new windlass, etc.
"Braveheart" also benefits from a St.Croix davit system, Satelitte TV, Underwater Lights, beautiful varnish, tow rail brightwork canvas cover, new bimini, updated soft goods inside and out, fusion stereo with remote, LCD salon TV, etc.
The owners do not want to be two boat owners and have priced this boat to sell immediately!
- "Braveheart" has a wonderful layout starting with a generous cockpit that makes it easy to board and enjoy watersports with a large transom door that leads between the teak swim platform and the cockpit itself. The cockpit has teak decking, aft facing seating with storage lockers beneath, and steps that lead to wide safe side decks. A ladder leading to the flybridge allows passage to the upper helm with twin pedestal helm chairs and bench seating. Shade is provided to the flybridge with a new navy blue bimini and the seating has been done in an attractive beige heavy fabric with white piping. The helm has a classic stainless rimmed teak Grand Banks steering wheel and full instrumentation. The upper helm provides a commanding view for the captain and guests and is another great outdoor space to enjoy and relax in, a distinct advantage compared to a non-flybridge downeast yacht. Moving inside, the salon is filled with rich teak woodwork and large windows all around that capture the beauty of the surroundings while allowing an abundance of natural light. The salon is well laid out with a settee and entertainment center to port and a larger settee opposite to starboard. Both settees feature built in drawer storage below and there is a leafed teak table for entertaining and dining in the center. The audio visuals have been nicely updated with a flat screen LCD Samsung Television along with a Fusion Stereo. Just forward of the port settee is a teak breakfast bar with two teak stools. This area is large enough to double as a chart area for the lower helm which is to starboard. The lower helm has excellent visibility with a raised helmsman bench seat large enough for two. This built in seat has an icemaker housed below. The lower helm has full instrumentation, a new Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS and a door that opens to the side deck for easy line handling as well as a great breeze underway. The galley is just three steps down from the salon and to port. Natural light fills this area from the open overhead to the front windows as well as its own port light. This u-shaped galley has corian countertops, double stainless steel sinks, Sharp microwave, three burner propane stove and oven, and Grunert holding plate top loading and under counter refrigeration. Just forward of the galley is the head which is done in a split arrangement with the vanity,sink and toilet to port of the companionway and a separate private shower with built in bench seat to starboard. The guest stateroom is also to starboard and features its own hanging locker as well as two good sized berths in a bunk arrangement. Forward is the master stateroom with a large v-berth with filler and an abundance of drawer and locker space. Softgoods in the master as throughout the boat have all been upgraded and are very tasteful and of high quality design. Interior teak and holly sole was refinished in March of 2012 All salon windows on the port and starboard sides and forward around the opening center window have been replaced and upgraded with tinted glass. New condenser on the refrigeration was done in 2011 while the cold plate was moved out of the freezer compartment and to the back of the fridge for increased space. Air Conditioning and Heat throughout with a third unit being added to the two standard units. LED lighting has been upgraded througout the boat Samsung LCD TV in Salon Fusion Stereo in Salon w/ remote on Flybridge Teak Hi-Lo Leafed Table Upgraded Softgoods throughout
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chartplotter/GPS/Sounder Raymarine Radar Intellian SAT TV System (2) Icom VHF Radios Raymarine E7C with HD for flybridge Datamarine CD400 Depth Datamarine Speed Simrad AP11 Autopilot (2) Ritchie Compasses New Remote Spotlight LED Spreader Lights ACR 406 EPIRB Magnum Energy Remote Control Head for Inverter
- Northern Lights Generator in Sound Shield (2549 Hours) 50amp Shorepower Service 50amp Shorepower Cord AC/DC Distribution and Breaker Panels Fresh Upgraded Rolls Batteries Professional Mariner Pro-Matic Charger Professional Mariner On Board Solutions Digital Mobile 4 Stage Charger Magnum Energy Inverter with Remote Panel at Lower Helm
- Deck and Construction
- New Maxwell Windlass in 2011 Polished Stainless Steel Anchor Chute Anchor Anchor Lockers Teak Varnished Tow Rails with New Canvas Covers New Canvas Bimini with Side Shades and Hatch Covers in October 2011 Transom Door with Teak Swim Platform with Swim Ladder St. Croix Davit System New Horn Compressor in 2012 White Gelcoat Hull with Gold Cove Stripe and Navy Blue Boot Stripe Contrasting Non-Skid Decks on Side Decks an Bow painted with Awlgrip in 2012 Port, Starboard and Front Salon Windows Replaced in 2012 Blue and White Underwater Lights Cockpit Shower
- Engine Room and Mechanical
- Twin CAT 435hp 3208's Port and Starboard short blocks replaced; 2179 hours since new Turbos and Aftercoolers have been serviced Water Cooled Shaft Seals 3 Electric Bilge Pumps, 1 Manual Bilge Pump BoatSafe Engine Room Heater Racor Fuel Filters
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.