RECENT $30k Price Reduction shows an Anxious Seller!!! This OCEAN 43 Super Sport is a well maintained Classic Tournament Sport Fisherman with many high end luxuries. She has twin staterooms, two full baths w/showers, a modern galley up design with Sub Zero fridge and freezer, Princess electric stove, dinette with seating for eight, Splendid washer/dryer combo, central vac system, 7.6 kw Westerbeake generator, low hours on twin Volvo diesels, Cruiseair HVAC, flybridge with full enclosed hard top, Furuno Electronics, TracVision Satellite TV, Rupp Outriggers and more. Last haul out was in March 2012 when a complete bottom job was done with hull sanded down completely and Trinidad SR Anti-Fouling paint applied.
- LOA: 43.67 feet Beam: 15.17 feet Bridge Clearance: 15.42 feet Displacement: 37000 lbs Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
- Engine Brand: Volvo Penta Engine Model: TAMD 74 Engine(s) Power: 480 x 2 = 960 total HP Hours: approx 1400 Cruising Speed: 25 knots Maximum Speed: 28 knots Transmissions: ZF
- Fuel: 438 gallon Water: 94 Gallon Holding: 55 gallon
- Master Stateroom: Carpeted sole Double berth athwartship to port Cruiseair 16,000 BTU HVAC system (new 2012) 6' 4" ceiling height Wallpaper bulkheads Phillips TV/VCR 9 drawers 8 cabinets 2 hanging lockers Master Bath: Electric toilet Stall shower Vanity with sink and storage beneath Guest Stateroom: Carpeted sole U shape berth to port 6' 5" ceiling height Wallpaper bulkheads 1 hanging locker 1 cabinet 2 drawers Guest Bath: Electric toilet Stall shower Vanity with sink and storage beneath Salon Settee to port Chair to starboard Carpeted sole Central vacuum system Cruiseair 16,0000 BTU HVAC system (new 2007) 6' 8" ceiling height Blinds for window treatments Wood and fabric bulkheads Phillips TV/VCR Panasonic stereo system
- Galley up to port Corian® counter tops Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer Princess two burner electric stove Sharp Carousel microwave 11 cabinets 2 drawers U Line icemaker 6' 8" ceiling height Dinette with seating for 8 to starboard Splendide Combo Matic 2000 washer/dryer
- FLYBRIDGE and ELECTRONICS
- Hard top Full canvas/strataglas enclosure Single piston trim tabs Seating for 8 people Furuno depth sounder Furuno water temperature gauge Icom VHF Furuno speed gauge Danforth compass Furuno 48 mile radar Furuno Nav Net chartplotter Robertson autopilot Furuno Nav Net GPS TracVision satellite TV system EPIRB on hard top USCG safety package including Six Person Life Raft New searchlight
- MECHANICAL / Electrical
- Volvo Penta TAMD engines with approximately 1350 hrs ZF transmissions Aluminum fuel tanks 44" engine room height Racor fuel filters Oil change system 120 vac and 220 vac Sentry 12 volt 60 amp battery charger Inverter Engine room access through cockpit Westerbeke 7.6 kw water cooled generator with approx 1500 hours Automatic fire protection system Four 12 volt house batteries Dripless shaft packing 50 amp dockside service One 50 amp retractable power cord Electrical Grounding System Electric Windlass
- Molded fiberglass, self bailing Rod holders (4) Cockpit side lockers Fish box Boarding step box Lazarette access Cockpit speakers Transom door and hinged gate Bait prep center with tackle locker, freezer, sink and freshwater spigot Door to engine room Seawater and freshwater washdowns Dockside connection and fresh water spigot Live baitwell in transom Insulated fishboxes with pumpout Docklines
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- "El Moray" is an very well maintained Ocean 43 Sportfishing boat both inside and out. You're be amazed at how well she shows. If you're in the market for a Sportfisherman with all the comforts and like new condition call me to make your appointment to get onboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out of State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida State Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for more details. CONTACT LISTING BROKER Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales / phone 321.693.1642 Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com Surf our website to see other quality listings Edwards Yacht Sales, Quality Listings, Professional Brokers . 18514 US 19N Suite D2 Clearwater, FL 33764 United States Tel (727) 507-8222 Fax (727) 531-9379 Other Toll free:866-365-0706 Email Us