- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3MSWAC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FRESH WATER VESSEL!!!
Voyageur is an exceptionally clean and well-maintained FRESH WATER vessel with dual helms. Her current owner took the utmost care of her and did so with an open checkbook. All service records are up to date and will be provided upon request. She features the Sealine patented extended cockpit system, separate shower in master head, separate Taylor Made Marine Air Systems air conditioning/heating for salon and each stateroom. Sleeps 6, has optional passerelle, bow thruster, three flat screen TVs with Bose surround sound system and KVH satellite dish receiver. If you are in the market for a quality, pre-owned Sealine, then she is your perfect match! Seller is motivated and she won’t last long, so don’t hesitate if you are considering making an offer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Accommodations Number of twin berths: 2 Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2 Seating Capacity: 12
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The F42-5 Flybridge motor yacht features an electronically extending cockpit by almost 1m giving a huge entertaining area. The spacious 4-6 berth accommodation has 2m (6' 6") headroom throughout the saloon, forward master cabin and double/twin mid cabin which converts to a single cabin and office. The layout offers up to six berths with two double sleeping cabins separate from the main accommodation. Master cabin forward with island double berth (pocket sprung mattress), hanging locker and general stowage. En-suite heads compartment with electric freshwater flush toilet and washbasin with separate shower. Double cabin to starboard with twin berths converting to double. En-suite access to day heads with electric freshwater flush toilet, shower and washbasin. 200 liter holding tank. Steps up to saloon with large dinette to starboard (pull out foldaway double bed). Leather upholstery. Occasional table with fold-out leaves. Galley opposite with twin stainless steel sinks and Corian worktops. Hot and cold pressurized water system throughout, hot water heated by immersion heater. Twin ceramic hob with separate combi/microwave oven. Refrigerator. Raised helm position to starboard with full engine instrumentation and electronics, and generous seating. Chart space to port. Sliding door to aft cockpit. Upholstered cockpit seating. Teak laid sole. The cockpit extends aft to provide extra entertaining space in port and the extended bathing platform makes the boat 44' 10". Large stowage locker under cockpit sole. Bathing platform with stainless steel ladder. Teak in-laid steps up to flybridge with seating for eight, sun cushions, table and fridge. Second helm position with duplicate controls and instrument repeaters.
- Standard Equipment
- Sprint 1000 reversible windlass Delta Anchor 200’ chain Hot water calorifier system Immersion heater Glen Denning ---power cable storage system w50’ cord and additional 50’ cord extension Battery charger Adjustable trim tabs with indicator Hydraulic steering Speed and depth indicators (2) compasses Horn Helm indicator Fuel gauges Water level gauge Bose system radio/CD player with four speakers Two windscreen wipers with washers Mooring and fender ropes Cockpit has teak laid sole Large lazarette for storage and access to generator and engines Teak swim platform with chocks for dinghy Swim ladder and transom shower
- Main Salon
- Teak and holly floor Leather curved sofa that converts to double bed Salon fully lined throughout Carpet and blinds Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating with storage under Adjustable table Fold out double bed with sprung mattress Club chair Storage cupboards Salon freezer Opening windows Floor hatches for access to engine room Bose Lifestyle 28/35 DVD Home Entertainment System with mounted, adjustable Bose speakers Electrical control panel for 220v circuit Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit Overhead lighting 120v sockets Fuel shut off valves Electrically operated drop down windows
- Double stainless steel sink Kenyon Two-burner stove Microwave/convection oven Isotherm Refrigerator with freezer Corian countertops Rollout drawers and storage bin 70/30 deep stainless steel sinks Fridge 90 Mixer tap with pressurized hot and cold water Overhead storage lockers Storage cupboards Opening window Overhead lighting Fire extinguishers Teak and holly finish floor Goppian® tops to surfaces
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot Raymarine RL84C Chart plotter/Radar Raymarine RL80C repeater at fly bridge RamarineVHF Marine Radio (upper and lower) Ramarine Hailer (loud speaker) Registered EPIRB Rapidfix 406 KVH Satellite dish receiver
- Master Stateroom
- Forward is the spacious master cabin with queen island berth, Cherry furniture including a large hanging locker, drawers, vanity and overhead storage cabinets. Natural light and ventilation are provided by opening the overhead hatch and ports. This stateroom is carpeted. The en-suite head has an enclosed white fiberglass shower stall with Lucite door, electric toilet, oval sink set in Corian counter.
- Guest Stateroom
- This cabin is very versatile and cleverly designed to maximize the space. The free-standing settee is a twin berth design with filler cushion to convert to a double. This settee can also provide seating to utilize the flip down vanity. There is natural good light and ventilation via opening ports. There is a hanging locker and storage lockers. The head with hand shower is en-suite to this cabin.
- Sun pad Anchor locker Freshwater wash down Windlass Isotherm ice maker in the cockpit Moulded non-slip deck Sealine concealed anchor stowage system Eight deck cleats Full stainless steel pulpit with guardwire Large self-draining chain locker with fender storage Opening forward hatch Stainless steel framed toughened glass curved windscreen with side windows Full set of navigation lights Teak laid self-draining cockpit Stainless steel cockpit handrails Stainless steel ensign socket and staff Integral teak laid bathing platform with storage locker and fender storage Stainless steel ladder to water Hot and cold transom shower Cockpit access door in transom Stainless steel fendering strip Sliding full width seat with storage under Cockpit table Curved toughened glass sliding door to salon Integral molded stairway to flybridge with teak laid steps Full cockpit canopy stowing in dedicated flybridge locker Large lazarette below cockpit Storage of cockpit table in flybridge locker
- Dual helm station seating Refrigerator Seating for up to 7 people Sun pad Emergency position indicating radio beacon (EPIRB) Bimini Custom bridge cover
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet KOLHER 11KW Diesel Generator with 290 hours (5) batteries total: 3 x 165 AH engine and domestic batteries with link switch, 1 battery for bow thruster, 1 battery to start port engine Electrical Circuit: 120V Engine room fans (4) Automatic bilge pumps (2) Manual bilge pumps Automatic fire extinguisher system Engine room lights Full engine room sound proofing
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- ZF Marine 280 transmissions with 1.769:1 ratio Cruise command 785CE controls 1.75” Stainless shafts 33”x23.5” NIBRAL props Engine Brand CUMMINS Engine hours: 750 Engine(s) Total Power: 960 HP Trim tabs Engine Model: 6CTA 8.3 M (SWAC) Engine Type: Inboard Cruising Speed: 25 knots Maximum Speed: 32 knots
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.