- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Turbo Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: New Bedford MA) The Black Watch 30 Flybridge Cruiser is a classic deep-V sportfisherman that is large enough for comfort and small enough for easy maneuvering. This fisherman provides an affordable cruising alternative.
The large flybridge features a full enclosure, well-equipped helm station, and room for four or five adults. Electronics include Furuno radar and autopilot, Lowrance fishfinder, and Icom VHF / intercom / loud hailer. Below is a a large, 80 square foot, cockpit with cockpit awning and swim platform. Fishing equipment includes a pair of Schaffer outriggers, rod holders, and expansive locker / fish box. There's more than enough room to fish, relax, or celebrate a good day of fishing.
The cabin is bright with lots of natural light with large windows. A wrap-around dinette fills the port side of the cabin with galley and enclosed head to starboard. The galley features butane stove, microwave oven, and dual voltage refrigerator. For overnight trips and afternoon naps there's a forward v-berth with under-berth storage and hanging locker.
Powered by a pair of 250 horsepower Cummins turbo diesel engines, Honey-Fitz will provide economical and dependable cruising. She has maintained her classic good looks and will continue to look good and should run well for years to come. Call now and schedule a showing of this exceptional Black Watch 30 Flybridge Cruiser.
- Roomy Cabin Forward V-Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker Portside Dinette Galley with Butane Stove, Microwave Oven, and Refrigerator Enclosed Head with Shower Updated in 2009 Flat Screen TV VCR / DVD Player Four-Speaker Sound System
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor Walk-around Side Decks Enclosed Flybridge Open Cockpit with Awning Schaffer Outriggers Rod Holders Cockpit Locker / Fish Box Swim Platform with Weaver Davits Awlgrip Refinish in 2006 Bottom Barrier Coat in 2006
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Furuno Autopilot Lowrance Fishfinder Icom M504 Intercom / VHF / Loud Hailder with Remote Mic in Cabin
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 250-hp Cummins Turbo Diesel Engines 14 GPH @ 23 knots - >1 GPH @ 5 knots Break-away Shaft Couplings Stainless Steel Shafts with Line Cutters Morse Controls Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic Trim Tabs Water Heater Upgraded Bilge Pumps 30-amp Shore Power Battery Charger
- Salesman's Notes
- Carefully Maintained Upgraded as Needed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.