- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Hunter 41 AC is the culmination of comfort and performace that has been designed and rigged to make sail handling safe and easy for all. SEA HARMONY has been a one-owner boat meticulously maintained and is in excellent condition with fantastic accommodations. She is presently berthed in Hampton VA and has spent all her time cruising the Chesapeake Bay.
- Force 10 x 3-burner propane stove with oven by Seaward Double stainless steel sink with cutting board cover 100 gallon freshwater and 11 gallon water heater Microwave oven Large pantry in aft bulkhead Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors Corian countertops Nova Cool 12 refrigerator. Separate Nova Cool front loading freezer Below counter waste bin
- 30 amp power cords and plugs – with Marinco 50-amp connector e Two 4D house batteries Xantrex inverter and battery charger Balmar 100 amp alternator Tank monitors for fuel, water, and holding tank Link 2000 battery monitor Isolation transformer Generator (Fisher Panda 6 Kw) with starting battery
- Sails and Rigging
- Selden B&R fractional rig with all lines leading aft for easy handling Furlex roller furling with genoa In-mast furling with Doyle vertical batten main sail Harken traveler on arch Fixed Selden boom vang Lewmar ST winches in cockpit X 4 Simpson Lawrence electric winches Lewmar folding wheel “ Sea Harmony ” comes with both a furling genoa and the factory equipped optional Doyle Zenith furling main with vertical battens. This battened main is larger than the standard furling main since the battens extend the roach area. All running rigging can be managed from the cockpit.
- Hull and Deck
- Whitlock direct drive steering system Double anchor roller Delta 44 anchor with 100' HT chain spliced to 200' nylon 5/8" rode Vented propane locker accommodates Dodger Bimini and connector to dodger Helm cover Winch covers Cockpit seat cushions
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine scanner radar and gps Raymarine ST-6000 autopilot Raymarine ST-60 knot, depth, and wind instruments Raymarine chartplotter E-80 ICOM M402 VHF with Ram mike in cockpit Bose 321 stereo and DVD system 15” flat screen TV JVC stereo in cockpit
- Sea Harmony has two private cabins, the aft master stateroom includes a queen size inner-spring mattress, hanging locker and abundant storage. Entering the master stateroom is a head with a separate shower stall. The forward guest stateroom includes a double berth, vanity, extra storage plus its own private head with shower.
- Sea Harmony’s cockpit has plentiful contoured seating, extra wide elevated stern seats, and fold-down table, all great for entertaining. A large lazarette houses the generator and can hold extra sails or even a roll-up dinghy. Additional storage is found on the walk-through platform, which includes a fresh water shower, swim ladder, transom carpet as well as entrance carpet.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you are interested in buying a yacht or selling what you have please contact us at anytime. We are available 24/7 to take your calls.