- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Panama City FL) The Cal Cruising 35 Sloop has classic style and spacious accommodations. This W. Lapworth design is perfect for comfortable cruising with open cockpit aft for enjoying the outdoors and pilothouse cabin for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with wraparound seating, bimini top, and pedestal helm. Sails include a brand new mainsail, spare mainsail, extra genoa, and stormsail.
The spacious interior has forward cabin with V-berth, dresser, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. Just aft is an enclosed head compartment with vanity and shower. An open salon has convertible dinette to port with a full galley along the starboard side. Aft we have a nav station with chart table to one side and quarterberth to the other. This 35 will sleep five.
Auxiliary power is provided by a Perkin 50-hp diesel engine with Racor fuel filters. Electronic equipment includes radar, GPS chartplotter, autopilot, and VHF radio. For entertainment there is a TV with VCR.
This is a 35' sloop is ready for comfortable cruising by a couple or family with room to live aboard for extended periods. Call now to schedule a showing of this very affordable Cal Cruising Sloop.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Lockers Enclosed Head with Vanity Convertible Dinette Full Galley Nav Station with Chart Table Quarterberth
- Deck & Hull
- Two Anchors Windlass Brand New Mainsail Spare Mainsail Extra Genoa Stormsail Roller Furling Deck Washdown Dinghy Motor Mount Rod Holders Swim Ladder
- Electronics & Navigation
- Radar Autopilot GPS Chartplotter VHF Radio with DCS connected to GPS EPIRB TV with VCR
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 50-hp Perkins Diesel Engine Racor Fuel Filters Racks for Solar Panels 1000w Inverter Water Heater Emergency Tiller Tool and Spare Parts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.