- 112 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Domino’ is an exceptional example of the highly successful Westport 112 series. Including many upgrades over a standard Westport ‘Domino’ features a gorgeous cherry interior complimented by luxurious appointments, enhanced AV and sound system, a new tender with only 100 hours, a hydraulic passarelle and an Atlas frequency converter enabling her to travel across the globe in comfort and luxury. Having just completed her annual yard period and engine service ‘Domino’ is ready to cruise immediately. A recent survey from 12/18/12 is available to the serious buyer.
Just completed W4 service and work is under warranty for 6 months.
Bottom paint December 2012.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Domino” is an elegant 112' Westport built for a knowledgable yachtsman. She was built with numerous factory upgrades. Incredibly luxurious, the contemporary styling creates a timeless, magnificent appeal. Entering the aft deck from one of the spiral staircases, you will find a beautifully crafted high gloss teak table with six matching teak chairs. Furnished with a complete bar, an idyllic space is created to relax and enjoy the ambiance. As you enter through the sliding glass doors from the aft deck, a spacious salon unfolds, displaying rich satin cherry wood cabinetry and refined styling. Complete with drop down TV in the center of the main salon, the expansive windows on each side of the salon provide unlimited views. An elegant formal dining set, allows you to entertain eight comfortably. Before the dining area, a gourmet country style galley allows seating designed for informal meals. Never sacrificing comfort, the country style galley features indirect lighting and cove ceilings, ensuring this galley is a place of enjoyment. The master stateroom offers a lavish and relaxing retreat, including a full king berth, his and her en suite tub and beautiful marble shower, ample drawer storage and closet. The plush VIP is forward of the galley with its own private entrance and plenty of storage with en suite. Both port and starboard staterooms each include an en suite head, wardrobe and entertainment center. The starboard guest can convert from single berth to queen berth arrangement. The configuration of this magnificent 112', offers a variety of ways to enjoy the yachting experience. Whether it be on the forward bow, sunning on a circular settee or entertaining on the flybridge deck complete with a bar, sink, fridge, icemaker, electric grill and large TV, the boat deck offers a hot-tub and additional lounging when tender is removed. "Domino" is truly a vessel to relish because she possesses all the components that elite yachting has to offer.
- ***Just completed W4 service and work is under warranty for 6 months. ***Bottom paint December 2012. Main Engines Engine Type: 2 x MTU 16v2000 M91 @ 2000 hp each Engine Hours: Port: 4168 Starboard: 4170 Gearboxes for Main Engines: Twin Disk Marine Transmission Speed / RPM Speed RPM Maximum: 23 2390 Cruising: 20 2000 Generators & Electricity Generators: 2 x 65KW 1800 rpm Northern Lights Generator Hours: Port: 10148 Starboard: 9230 Shore Power: Two 100 amp 480V, three phase shore power with shore feeds with adapters that break it down to 208V three phase and 240V single phase Electric: Asea World Power shore power convertor Batteries Main Engine Starting: (2) 24 Volt Battery Banks Generator Starting: (2) 12 Volt Battery Banks Air Conditioning: Type: Aqua Air 15 ton chilled water A/C system with reverse cycle heat. Other Machinery Watermakers: (2) Sea Recovery SRC 1400-2AWM watermakers; 1400gallons/day Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad model #353 stabilizer system with 12 sq ft fins Bow Thruster: American Bow Thruster 50hp w/four stations Steering System: Jastram power steering with dual engine driven pumps. Four stations, pilothouse, flybridge, port and starboard wing stations on flybridge. Stations include indicator, start/stop buttons and covers Fuel Separator & Filtration: Racor 751000 MAX Sewage System: Complete Head Hunter treatment system for black water Fresh Water System: Aluminum water tanks with interior epoxy coating with 1025 gallon capacity Two Aqua Pure water filters Two 220V AC pumps for freshwater system and one 24V DC backup pressure pump with tank Bilge Water Filtration: Eight remote mounted, 24V electric bilge pumps with manual/automatic switches and alarms on all pumps (except the lower engine room pump and the gray water boxes) Emergency fixed bilge pump system includes two electric 120V AC pumps with 1 1/4” PVC lines to each major compartment with check valves and strainers Fuel Capacity: 5500 gallons Lube Oil Capacity 60 gallons Waste Oil Capacity 60 gallons Holding Tank: 600 gallons
- Communications and Navigation
- Communication Systems Telephone System: Panasonic KXTD1232 16 Station telephone system with 10 programmable phones KVH Fleet tracphone 252 SAT phone Fleet 33 SSB: Furuno SSB 1503 VHF: VHF, (3) ICOM M602 VHF radios, two in pilothouse and one on flybridge VHF, Raytheon 53 VHF radio installed in tender Loud hailers, two hailer horns integrated with VHF radios Cellular Phone System: Tellular cellular phone system Intercom: Panasonic telephone intercom system Navigation Systems Radars: (2) Furuno Radar (with trackball) FAR 2117 w/19” LCD display and repeater on flybridge Magnetic Compass: Ritchie Globe Master F-600 compass in pilothouse and one B&G Model HS2000 display on flybridge Auto Pilot: Simrad model #AP50 Depth Sounder: Furuno FCV – 1200 L color depth finder DS150 digital depth sounder located in Captain’s quarters GPS: (2) Northstar 952 GPS w/color screen Control Panel: FLIR night vision control panel Chart Plotter: Nobeltec Chart System: Trans NS2400 ECS with 19” LCD display.
- Entertainment Systems
- Video Equipment Kaleidescape AV movie system 50” LCD TV in main salon 42” Plasma Flat Screen Panasonic TV in galley 37” Panasonic Plasma TV in Master Stateroom 20” Sharp Aquos LCD TV in VIP Stateroom 20” Sharp Aquos LDC TV in Guest Staterooms 50” Phototronics fold down TV from hard top on flybridge Samsung DVD player Crestron Control Pads for Music System Receiver for Direct TV in the Caribbean Remote access to central music server, itunes or Ipad Dock Audio Equipment Integra tuner/receiver Two Integra Five Disc CD player Five Satellite receivers Surround sound speaker system with powered subwoofer
- Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Wolf 5 burner induction stove 30” Dacor convection oven with stainless trim Stainless steel GE microwave, GE profile space maker and convection oven Franke Little Butler Insta-Hot Refrigeration/Freezer: 48” KitchenAid side by side refrigerator with indoor water and ice, with wood panel fronts Dishwasher: Stainless steel Asko silent running dishwasher Other: Stainless Kohler extra deep sink with Kohler cutting board and Grohe soap dispenser Insinkerator GE garbage disposal Broan silent running trash compactor Forward bulkhead pantry storage Crew Galley/Mess Equipment Cooking Equipment: GE Microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: Sub Zero under counter refrigerator Other: Stainless sink Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Twin Gaggenau barbeques UPGRADE Avanti fridge and manitowec icemaker (New 11/2010) under bar sink on flybridge Refrigeration/Freezer: (2) Large aft deep freezers and second deep freeze in laundry room. Other: (2) large wine chillers in main salon bar Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment Bosch Axxis washer/dryer in laundry center forward of salon. GE washer/dryer in crew mess.
- Tenders and Toys
- Tenders: NOVURANIA 530dl Deluxe w/black Bimini and 70hp Yamaha Dive Gear: Brownie Dive Compressor with filling station on swim platform
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: (2) Maxwell 4500 Aft Warping Capstans: (2) Maxwell 2200 – both Port and Starboard Boat Crane and Davits: Nouvurania lifting bridle Nautical Structures CEZ-2000-EX davit with power telescoping hydraulic boom and rotation Passerelle: Nautical Structures Passerelle Swimming Platform: Aft of the crew quarters on the swim platform is a large water toy storage area. This area can hold water sports equipment, dive gear, and has a large built-in deep freezer with lots of long term storage and capacity. Additional access and great storage area for bulky items. Very well laid out and in great order. An additional 110 gallon fuel tank for tenders also located under the swim platform by way of a deck hatch. Other: Creston Controlled Underwater Lights - IPAD Controlled -sync to music
- Security, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: Elbex CCTV switcher model #EXS145 Cameras: FLIR infrared 360 degree camera on top of mast (2) Elbex 12V DC hi-resolution color, fixed camera on the port and starboard side decks by boarding gates, and full pan zoom tilt camera in the engine room & Aft deck. Monitors: 15” LCD monitor in Pilothouse and 3” LCD Panel view touch pad at starboard entry and Crew galley/lounge Other: Security system on aft door, crew door, salon door, port and starboard doors. Flybridge hatch and forward guest stateroom hatch monitored for unauthorized entry Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Extinguishers: FM200 engine room fire suppression system with manual and automatic controls. Small FM2000 on electrical distribution system Alarms: 13 smoke alarms throughout vessel. Four CO alarms in crew quarters, captain’s stateroom and crew galley Safety Equipment Life Rafts: Twin eight-man Solas approved life raft
- Broker's Remarks
- DOMINO is a fine example of a well-kept 112’ Westport. New to the market she offers an exceptional opportunity. DOMINO was built with numerous factory upgrades. Her two owners have upgraded her throughout her life and have kept her in excellent condition. DOMINO is ready for immediate delivery.
- Personal items, some art work, some china and stem ware, all dive gear. Ask Listing Broker for a complete exclusion list and further details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Michael Mahan, 954-439-5049, Michael@WorthAvenueYachts.com Mark Osterhaven, 954-817-6992, Mark @WorthAvenueYachts.com