Major Price Reduction!
Designed by John Corby for IRC racing. The Corby 33 is an exciting platform, capable of taking you to the podium one weekend, or away to a great destination the next. Non-overlapping headsails and a large cockpit with ergonomic layout make her a joy to sail, whether fully crewed, or solo.
Winter storage for 2013/14 has already been paid.
- While the emphasis is on being a thoroughbred racer, she is nicely appointed down below for short family cruises or casual weekending. Sleeps 5 Head, galley to starboard Teak & holly cabin sole Okume plywood bulkheads Molded foam-core GRP furniture Portlights/Lewmar professionally installed 2012
- Mains – UK Carbon 2012 North 3dl Spinnakers S-2 2012 A-2 2011 A-1 A-3 A-4 Jibs – 3dl J-1 J-2 2011 J-2 J-3
- Autohelm Standar Horizon VHF radio Raymarine GPS TackTick Speed, log, depth, wind; mast-mounted Maxi displays w/remote SailComp Radar reflector
- fresh water foot pump/Double s/s sink Manual cold water system Top-loading ice box 2-Burner gimbaled alcohol stove
- 2 Batteries (100 amp hrs. total) BEP circuit breaker panel Cabin lights Navigation lights
- HULL AND DECK
- Fiberglass hull & decks Light & ventilation provided by hatch, opening port Casted SG iron fin keel w/lead torpedo bulb Carbon fiber rudder Bow & stern pulpits Double lifelines
- Fractional rig; anodized aluminum mast stepped on keel Solid boom vang Hydraulic backstay adjuster Carbon fiber spinnaker pole Spinnaker gear 4 Harken winches 3 Locking winch handles
- Yanmar 3YM20SD 20 HP diesel inboard Water temp alarm 2-Blade folding prop Manual head 2 fire extinguishers
- Danforth anchor 100’ ½” rode horseshoe life preserver life jackets flares dock lines/fenders boat hook
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.