- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The SEA SPORT 3200 - unparalleled in performance, sea-worthiness and safety. The patented CAT designed hull can take any water and use very little fuel in doing so. Twin Volvo diesels with V-drives push this vessel effortlessly at 20 knots (cruise speed) or up to 28 knots when you want to get there quickly. Try spending a night on the hook and you will find rolling much reduced with the same stability as her cruising. Great for that stable Alaska trip or off-shore fishing - less roll, more comfort. The interior helm boasts a pilothouse design which provides all-weather comfort and the bridge helm gives commanding visibility for this amazing yacht! Contact the Listing Broker for full details! This is the cleanest and best equipped 3200 on the market today.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You enter this boat from the swim deck via the transom door. The large cockpit has everything you need for fishing including a driving station. Enter the salon through a sliding door, the galley will be to the port and the settee to the starboard. Forward is the helm with a bench seat aside. Further forward to the port is the large head with shower and a single birth. Starboard and forward is the master. The bridge of this boat has a hard top.
- Well appointed galley to port. Stainless steel sink, two burner propane cook top with oven, and under counter AC/DC refrigerator.
- Master Stateroom
- Sleeps five in two staterooms. A large spacious double berth in the master stateroom and one in the guest quarters. Convertible dinette sleeps two in salon. Large stand-up private head with shower.
- Driving station in cockpit Fish cleaning station Rocket launchers Two downriggers
- Electronics & Helm
- VHF radio at lower helm with remote mic on bridge Furuno radar Lowrance chart plotter Furuno Video sounder Interphase fish finder Compasses at both helms Sony AM/FM/CD stereo
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo KAD44P-B diesel engines Six cylinders, 260 HP each Oil change system Three 4D batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger
- Broker's Comments
- This boat is equipped for serious fishing and is comfortable enough for family cruising. You and your family will make many memories together on the Ko’Olina.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.