- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Magnolia" offers all the upgrades which Hatteras buyers are looking for. Features include a full paint job, rebuilt engines and genset, Trac stabilizers, Wesmar bow thruster, new Yacht Controller, Furuno electronics, tender/davit and a highly upgraded interior with fresh teak veneer, hardwood flooring, upgraded countertops and modern galley appliances. The 54' Hatteras motor yacht has earned long-lasting popularity among live-aboard motor yacht enthusiasts due to her large aft stateroom, large aft deck and comfortable layout. Ready to cruise, "Magnolia" stands above the competition!
Easy to inspect anytime in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Accommodations and Layout
- “Magnolia” is a flush-deck flybridge motoryacht featuring three staterooms with three heads, upper and lower helm stations, mid-level galley down location, split walk-in engine rooms and separate room for the generator and equipment space. Her deck configuration features walk-around decks forward of a generous aft deck with wing doors. High gloss, teak and maple flooring has been beautifully upgraded in the pilothouse area, the galley, the lower hallway and the heads. Tasteful wall coverings (with a Tommy Bahama flair) are evident throughout the boat and accented by fine wood trim, upgraded teak veneer and doors. All of the overhead vinyl has been replaced. Baths have upgraded hardware, countertops and accessories. All closets are cedar-lined. Boarding from either port or starboard mid-ship gangways, the yacht features walk-around wide side decks leading aft to wing doors that open into the large semi-enclosed full-beam aft deck. The aft deck features a custom teak and maple flooring, new enclosure and a glass-topped table with 4 chairs (2012). Entering the salon via the sliding glass door from the aft deck, an “L” shaped sofa is to starboard with two swivel chairs opposite. Off-white carpeting is underfoot, and the windows offer mini-blinds with rich fabric drapery and valences. The entertainment center is built- forward under the helm seating so that the flat screen TV is viewable from any seat in the salon. Adjacent to the entertainment center is an icemaker. Going forward from the salon, the pilothouse helm station has side deck entry doors port and starboard, teak and maple flooring, and ultraleather upholstery for the double helm seat. The helm has been re-veneered in rich teak. To starboard is the access ladder to the spacious flybridge. The flybridge features two Stidd helm chairs , and a “U” shaped settee aft with vinyl covered cushions. Further aft is the boat deck where the tender is stowed. The galley and dinette are a few steps down and forward of the pilothouse with a settee to port and food prep/appliance area to starboard. The galley has been completely refurbished with solid-surface countertops, dual under-counter fridge /freezers and new appliances . Going forward is the forward guest stateroom with upper and lower single berths, private en-suite head with separate shower stall, and a large hanging locker. The laundry is located in the hallway leading to this stateroom. Going aft a few steps down from the galley, a hallway between the split engine rooms leads to the second guest stateroom and the owner’s stateroom. The second guest stateroom features side-by-side twin berths with night table between and a large hanging locker. The head for this stateroom is across the hall and features a separate shower stall upgraded faucet fixtures with matching towel racks and accessories. Further aft is the entry to the spacious full-beam owner’s suite. A centerline queen bed is fitted with rich designer fabrics and pillows. An ultra-leather settee is to port. The en-suite head features a separate shower stall. There is an abundance of drawer space and a walk-in closet.
- The galley has been completely refinished with satin teak veneer, solid surface countertops, and teak-maple flooring . The dinette to port features a custom high-gloss teak table with a ‘compass rose’ inlay. Jenn-air 4 burner electric cooktop with vent fan GE Profile microwave convection oven (2) each Subzero under-counter refrigerators/freezer drawers Fisher Paykel dishwasher GE trash compactor Coffeemaker Sink erator garbarge disposal Whirlpool stacked washer/dryer U-line Icemaker (salon)
- Electrical Systems
- Onan 20kw generator in sound shield -700 hrs SMOH Charles Isoboost shorepower transformer Sentry Battery 12vdc charger Sentry 32vdc battery charger Batteryparallel switch 120/240 VAC distribution panel 12VDC & 32 VDC distribution panel Engine gauges (FB, PH, ER) Ship’s monitor (FB, PH) Dockside telephone & cable TV receptacles New batteries (2012) 2-25’ plus 1-50’ shore power cables Navigation lighting Exterior and interior lighting Engine room lighting Halogen lighting (main deck and galley)
- Electronics and Entertainment Systems
- Furuno Navnet radar/depth/plotter network with dual-10” displays at each station (flybridge & pilothouse) Robertson AP200DL autopilot (FB&PH) Raritanrudder angle indicators (2) Raymarine ST-60 speed and depth finders (FB & PH) Icom M602 VHF Icom M802 SSB Motorola SAT satellite phone (PH) CCTV monitor for engine rooms, genset room and stern (PH & FB)) Danforth Constellation compass (2) KVH M5 Satellite TV (2013) Samsung 42” Plasma TV in salon Yamaha home theatre system with am/fm/cd/dvd player (salon) JBL speakers throughout boat 17” LCD TV w DVD/VCR in guest staterooms Sharp 22” LCD TV flat screen w DVD/VCR in master S/R Alpine AM/FM/CD on F/B
- Engine room and Mechanical systems
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V92TI- approximately 500 hrs SMOH Allison MH202 2:1 reduction gears Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Hydraulic steering Yacht Controller – (new 12.12) Dual racor filters for each engine Dripless shaft seals Rudder boxes and bearings (reconditioned 2012) 30”x 29” Nibral 4 blade props Spare props Glendinning engine synchronizer Wesmar bow thruster Bennett trim tabs Trac digital stabilizers (2005) Genset & engine oil change systems Kidde CO2 auto fire extinguishing system (ER) Cruise air reverse-cycle 4 zone air conditioning w/ digital controls Galley Maid heads (pumps 2010) 240vac fresh water pump Galley Maid 32vdc fresh water pump Hot water heater
- Deck and Hull
- “Magnolia” was completely painted with Alexseal paint in 2005. Additionally the hull was ‘peeled’ and refaired at this time. All the exterior windows have been replaced throughout including aluminum trim. Dunnage boxes on foredeck (2) Fiberglass swim platform w/ladder Mar-quipt Tide-ride boarding stairs Mar-quipt side boarding ladder Sun deck pads and seat cushions Flybridge bimini top – Stamoid Flybridge plexiglass venturi screen (2003) Flybridge ‘cork’ seamed flooring (2005) Radar arch Canvas covers Aft deck enclosure (12.12) New bottom paint (12.12) Bow pulpit Galley Maid 32 VDC anchor windlass w/ deck switches Anchor w/chain rode plus 2 spare anchors Search light with remotes (FB, PH) 120 VAC Marquipt davit 2003 360DX RIB tender with 40 HP 4-stroke Yamaha Windshield wipers w/washers Air horn Port and starboard boarding gates Varnished teak side deck hand rails w/ covers Fresh water wash-down Gunwale fender racks USCG safety equipment Avon 6 person liferaft
- The 54 Hatteras motor yacht has always been a popular model among serious yachtsfolk who value comfort, excellent seakeeping and high quality. Her arrangement perfectly suits live-aboards with features including a large enclosed aft deck, a comfortable salon opened to the lower helm, a spacious galley and a full beam aft master stateroom. Her previous owner spared no expense to have the interior professionally re-done including all new flooring, carpeting, wall coverings, window replacements, re-veneering with teak, countertops, electronics, new plumbing fixtures and accessories installed. Additionally she has been re-painted with Alexseal paint, fresh bottom job, brand new KVH M5 satellite antenna, Trac stabilizers, Wesmar bow thruster and rebuilt engines/genset. Also note a brand new Yacht Controller for easy docking! The results are well worth the expense, because she looks and feels like a new yacht. She receives constant professional maintenance to insure that she stays that way. She has been freshly detailed and is seriously for sale. Easy to inspect anytime under covered storage in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Andy Kniffin CPYB (954) 292-0629 cell or firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit www.akyachts.com for more details.