- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI Horizon MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Professionally Maintained, This Boat Shows Better than New!
Less than 350 Hours!!
Come Purchase this Sea Ray and Save Money vs New!
Whether for weekend excursions or extended cruising, the Sea Ray 400 Sundancer is the one. The distinctive styling begins with the 400 Sundancer's mid-cabin, raised-helm design. A fiberglass sport spoiler with overhead lighting, generous seating arrangement, and portside wet bar make the cockpit an inviting place to pass time with friends. The 400 Sundancer is powered by twin 7.4-liter, 380-hp - 283-KW, MPI Horizon MerCruiser V-drives. The large cockpit area has bench seating on three sides and a portside wet bar with faucet and icemaker, making it ideal for large gatherings. A transom door leads to the wide swim platform. At the helm, a double companion seat keeps company with the adjustable captain's chair. The Raytheon electronics package includes GPS, VHF radio, and Raydata multifunction depth finder, speed - sumlog, and water temperature instrument. The forward deck sunpad gives sun worshipers a place to relax. The built-in French toe-rail and through-bolted stainless steel bow rail make passage to the foredeck sure and safe. Below, the salon area features a curved sofa, perfect for relaxing before dinner; add the fiberglass table and it's a perfect dining spot. Later, it becomes the perfect sleeping spot for overnight guests. With central heat, air conditioning, and TV - VCR - radio combo, this is your home away from home. The Sundancer berth, or mid-stateroom, is a conversation area during the day and converts to a double berth at night. In the master stateroom is a full-size pedestal bed and a private entertainment center with TV - VCR - radio combination. Cedar-lined hanging lockers and port and starboard vanities with cabinets below provide plenty of storage. With access from the salon and the forward stateroom, the master head includes a VacuFlush toilet, a vanity with sink, and full stand-up fiberglass shower. The guest head features a VacuFlush toilet and vanity with sink. Faux-granite countertops accent the full galley, featuring a full-size refrigerator - freezer, flush-mount three-burner electric stove and microwave, and convenience package with coffeemaker and blender.
- The master cabin located in the bow and has a queen sized double berth with a TV and two large hanging lockers. Aft and to port is the master head with a vacu flush toilet, full vanity and a walk-in shower. The salon seating is a circular setee and sets opposite the full galley including smooth top stove, microwave, TV, Norcold Refrigerator and lots of cabinet space. The mid cabin features a comfortable U-shaped setee that converts to a large double berth with a private head that is seperated from the salon with a sliding solid door. Central Vac Two Zone AC and Heat Full carpet covers. Vacu-flush heads. Separate Shower Stall
- Kenyon 3-burner electric cooktop. Norcold stand up refrigerator with freezer. Coffee maker Corian counters. Built in blender. Panasonic 1100 Watt microwave. Hot & Cold pressure water
- Raymarine RC 435 Chart Plotter Raymarine 650 Autopilot Raymarine 398 GPS Raymarine 210 VHF Radio Raymarine R41XX Radar with Open Array 3 TV Sets Stereo wih CD Player
- Westerbeke 7.2 KW Pro Mariner Converter Fume Detector CO2 Sensors Shore Power Cables
- Additional Features
- Delta Anchor/Remote windlass. Dockside water. H/C shower on stern platform. Cockpit Carpet Full Cockpit Enclosure Large Swim Platform Swim Latter U-Line Icemaker Wet Bar Only kept in Covered Slip
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/