- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tampa FL) The Baha 300 GLE is an express fisherman with large cockpit, enclosed helm, tuna tower and roomy cabin. Her 115 square foot cockpit has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing with a cabin for overnight and weekend trips.
ESPEJO has a bow pulpit with stainless steel bow rail, plow anchor and Lewmar windlass. The enclosed pilothouse offers all-weather comfort while the overhead tuna tower offers excellent visibility. The upper station has cushioned seating, stainless steel wheel, gauges, controls, compass, and spotlight. The lower helm station is starboard with captain's seat and is equipped with stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab control. Helm electronics: Raymarine C120 GPS chartplotter with depth finder, compass, and Ray128 VHF Radio. The large, deep, cockpit features stainless steel rod holders, prep station with sink, tackle center, propane grill, rod racks, baitwell, fish boxes, and raw water washdown. This 300 GLE is equipped with an Armstrong swim platform / motor mount for optimum engine positioning. There is a stainless steel boarding ladder for swimmers and divers.
The cabin has forward convertible v-berth. There's a port side galley with Norcold refrigerator, microwave oven, alcohol / electric stove, and sink. The enclosed stand up head compartment with VacuFlush head, vanity, and shower is starboard.
Power is provided by twin Suzuki 225 4-stroke engines with 450 horsepower and 328 hours. A Magic-Jack triple-axle trailer is included for transport and storage. If you are looking for a fisherman that is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to fish or cruise now, we have the boat for you. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 300 GLE.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth Overhead Hatch Two Storage Lockers Enclosed Head with Sink Pilothouse with Hard Top Helm Station with Stainless Steel Wheel Overhead Electronics Galley
- Norcold Refrigerator Origio Alcohol / Electric Stove Microwave Oven Propane Grill
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Plow Anchor with 300' Rode Lewmar Windlass Pilothouse Tuna Tower with Upper Station Open Cockpit Armstrong Motor Mount / Swim Platform Dive Ladder No Bottom Paint
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C120 GPS Chartplotter with Depth Finder Raymarine Ray218 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Remote Spotlight
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 225 Suzuki 4-Stroke Engines - 328 hours New Fuel Pump Twin Oversized Daka Precision Built Batteries Guest Battery Charger Trim Tabs Magic-Tilt Triple-Axle Trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.