- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: St. Petersburg FL) This lightly used and well maintained Wellcraft 290 Coastal is a well-balanced express that combines agile handling and fish-ability with the comforts of a family cruiser. Her large open cockpit has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing while the comfortable interior provides family accommodations with full galley and head with shower.
This 29' express has a hard top over helm with brand new Strataglass enclosure with crystal clear views. The helm is starboard with adjustable helm seat, stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab controls. Seating features helm seat with companion seat, port side guest seat, and removable transom seat. The large, deep, cockpit features rocket launchers, spreader lights, rod holders, cockpit bolsters, under-gunwale rod racks, prep station with sink, 42-gallon live well, in-deck fish boxes, tackle locker, raw water washdown, and freshwater shower. Transom door leads to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder. Forward we have a bow pulpit with anchor, roller, windlass, and stainless steel bow rail.
The roomy cabin has large forward convertible v-berth, memory foam mattress, and pilot berth backrests. The mid-cabin features a double berth with privacy curtain. There is a full galley with upper & lower cabinets, molded countertop with integrated freshwater sink, single-burner cooktop, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator. The enclosed head has Vacuflush head, mirrored vanity, and shower. There is ample room for overnight and weekend cruises or fishing trips. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort.
Powered by twin Yamaha 225-hp OX66 2-stroke engines with only 600 hours this express has sportcruiser performance. She is well maintained, with up-to-date service, is in excellent condition, and is ready to fish or cruise now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Wellcraft 290 Coastal.
- The Wellcraft 290 Coastal provides exceptional cruiser-style cabin amenities with all the requirements needed for serious weekend fishing. The comfortable helm has easy-to-read gauges, seats two with an adjustable operator seat, and has beverage holders close at hand. Anglers will appreciate the well-equipped transom with plenty of room for hauling in fish and an ample-sized fish locker for storage. The bait prep area is easily accessible and even easier to clean. On the starboard, there's a large, lighted livewell with a viewing window that can easily be reached by everyone on board. The large forward cabin has twin pilot berths and a dinette that converts to a double berth in seconds. The midcabin comfortably sleeps two.
- Spacious Cabin Convertible V-Berth with Memory Foam Mattress Dual Pilot Berths Mid-Cabin Double Berth Full Galley Enclosed VacuFlush Head with Vanity and Shower Overhead Hatch Side Port Windows Carpeted Deck
- Upper and Lower Storrage Microwave Oven Molded Counter with Ingetgrated Sink Alcohol Stove Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Deck & Hull
- Flawless Gelcoat Fresh Bottom Paint Bow Pulpit with Roller Oversized Anchor with 20' Chain and 300' Rode Walkaround Side Decks Enclosed Helm with Hard Top and New Strataglass Enclsoure Open Cockpit Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Prep Station with Sink and Cutting Board Tackle Center Padded Bolsters Thirteen Rod Holders 42-gallon Livewell In-Deck Fish Boxes Freshwater Shower Raw Water Washdown Tons of Storage Stern Anchor
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 225 Yamaha OX66 Two-Stroke Engines Engines Serviced every 50-hours New Fuel Pumps Maxwell 500 Windlass with Helm and Foot Controls Battery Charger Reverse Cycle HVAC
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPS Lowrance Fish/Depth Finder VHF Radio Kenwood AM/FM/DVD with iPod Link and Remote Control New 6x9 Cockpit and Cabin Speakers
- Salesman's Notes
- Hull and Topside Waxed every 6 months Bottom cleaned every month Bottom repainted every 2 years (Ablative premium paint)- was done in Spring of 2012 Outboards are serviced every 50 hours- complete service done in Spring of 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.