- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
"Kismet" has enjoyed the benefit of a full and meticulous refit, along with many recent equipment and cosmetic upgrades. She is an exceptional 1979 58' Hatteras Long Range Cruiser with a completely updated interior and furnishings. Paint and varnish are fresh and all interior teak reconditioned. The main engines have been rebuilt and the running gear has been checked and aligned with the addition of dripless shaft seals. "Kismet" is the finest example of a classic Hatteras 58 LRC. She has been fully updated while maintaining the classic LRC profile. "Kismet" compares to a well maintained 2000 model year yacht and is truly turn key.
- The main deck houses the salon, galley, day head and pilot house. The lower deck houses the master stateroom, engine room, workshop/laundry room and 2 guest staterooms, one of which includes an office. The main salon has been completely customized with granite counters and wood flooring throughout. This wood flooring is in master stairwell, master stateroom, master bath and day head; also in pilot house, galley and salon. Cruise Air SMX Controls for air conditioning with second air handling system and custom teak vents. New headliners installed with custom recessed 110V lights. Complete reveneering of walls in Afromosia teak. Custom L shaped leather sofa as well as 2 custom fabric swivel chairs; all with storage below. Stereo system complete with Panasonic DVD player, Dish HD receiver, KVH trac 4 system, Pioneer receiver, Pioneer CD file and player. All encased in teak cabinet with black custom plexi-glass and granite top above. There are controls for stereo music throughout the boat, 2 JBL speakers and a Sony flat screen HD TV. All windows in galley and salon tinted and have pleated silhouette shades. The on deck Day Head is completely refurbished with same wood flooring through upper level of boat, corian sink and counter top with 11OV custom lighting, large glass mirror above sink, Formica walls, new head liner as well as 32V recessed lights. Spacious custom aft deck with new teak wing doors port and starboard with new glass. Berber carpet throughout deck. 2 Bose speakers. Centerline entry to salon via varnished teak door. 2 tinted opening windows to salon, 3 DC lights, newly installed canvas with opening Eisen glass panels, custom Eisen glass door to cockpit. Custom L shaped settee with custom cushions and pillows. Custom High/low table that also moves forward and back. Table inset with Corian and outlined in 4 inches of high gloss varnished teak. 2 chairs with custom cushions. The Master stateroom is accessed by a spiral staircase on the port side of the main salon. The steps are custom wood to match wood flooring in Pilot house, salon and galley as well as master stateroom. The master has centerline queen berth with 12 inch Sterns and Foster inner spring mattress, two reading lights, VHF radio with ram mic to pilot house near portside of queen berth. There are 2 large hanging lockers, built in dresser cabinets with granite top and storage below dresser drawers, Night stand on port side with granite top and drawers below. Starboard side has custom granite vanity, 4 and half feet long with mirror above and large center drawer with 4 smaller drawers at other end. Vanity chair with upholstery to match the head board and draperies. Opposite vanity is shelf area with large mirror. Cruise air SMX controls and large Sony flat panel HD T.V. connected to Dish receiver. Speakers and volume control for stereo port and starboard. New headliner throughout. Built in safe. Master head has been totally refurbished to large shower area with granite shelf and seat the length of the shower. The shower has Formica walls along with hand held shower. Head has stainless steel sinks with granite vanity top. Above the sink is large mirror with custom lighting as well as custom recessed over head lighting. Below sink are teak storage cabinets with sliding doors. The walls throughout bath area are Formica. Going forward, a stairwell to guest stateroom from pilot house is carpeted leading to a large cabin with twin lower berths each with drawers below and custom reading lights. Above portside berth is Corian shelf with teak sliding door storage beneath. Between berths is a large teak built in chest of drawers with Corian top and mirror above. Cruise Air SMX controls as well as volume control for stereo speakers. Entire room carpeted. New headliners and custom overhead recessed liglrts. Full size hanging locker with auto light. The Guest Head is centered between guest stateroom and forward cabin/office. It has teak vanity with storage behind 2 sliding doors below and Corian counter top sink. Above the sink is a built in medicine cabinet with sliding glass doors and custom light fixture. The stall shower has a tempered glass door, molded seat, obscured porthole light and handheld wall mounted shower fixture. New head liners throughout. There is a second door into this head which has it serve as a Day head as well. The Forward Cabin/Office is very large. Forward cabin has a V berth and hanging locker to port. Custom reading lights, mattresses custom made and new headliners. New carpet and padded hull liner out board of each berth. Cruise Air SMX controls along with speaker and volume controls for stereo. Custom storage below v berth easily accessed by removable Panel with shelves for storage. Office area has L shaped Corian desk with drawer's inboard and shelves above with storage cabinet above shelf. Office comes complete with laptop, 17 inch screen monitor, and separate keyboard, mouse and HP printer. The Workshop/Laundry is equipped with custom cabinetry in Afromosia teak with six drawers below in matching teak. Area has storage closet and storage shelves enclosed in closet form. New Bosch stacking washer/dryer unit enclosed by a teak door. New overhead liners and recessed lights. New carpet below (2011) Aft deck furniture (2010) Aft deck carpet (2012) 2 - Vizio 42" flatscreens (2010)
- Displacement: 90000#
- Total Power: 160
- Fuel: 2390 Fresh Water: 440
- Galley is equipped with a wine cooler (2010), Kitchenaid stainless steel double door refrigerator complete with icemaker and chilled water dispenser accessed from outside of the refrigerator door. Viking range and vent, GE Advantium oven/microwave, double stainless steel sinks with granite counters and splash top walls throughout galley.
- The Pilot house is forward of the galley with sliding doors starboard and port. A teakmladder leads to the flybridge. A bench seat that can double as a watch berth is covered in beige leatherette. Below are two chart drawers, a pull out foot rest and two large storage drawers. The two cabinets to starboard of the drawers house the ships computer, AIS equipment, UPS equipment and redundant/backup computer. Two completely redundant Microsoft XP desklop systems that drive NobelTec version 8, spare parts lists, contacts, marina lists, boat supplies, contractors, manual filing system and internet access. Vetus Bow Thruster. 628lb, 48V, 21.5hp. (2011) Garmin 6215 on flybridge (2011) XM Marine Weather Garmin 24HD (2011) 2 - ICOM 604's w/ dual handsets (2011) AirMar 1kw Transducer (2011) Sitex SSB receiver Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF with ram mic in master stateroom. Northstar 952 color GPS Standard wind speed/direction Standard depth Interphase PC/View sonar Standard Horizon Quest VHF-Ram mic from bridge. New Hatteras system monitors (05) Tank tender 4 Camera video setup shows Pilothouse, Forward, Aft and Engineroom Two 20" flat screen panels to display Nobeltec, interphase, depth, internet, video camera displays, etc. Two overhead map lights New overhead with 110 V lighting New red panel night lights Simrad 22 Autopilot with 35R Rate compass. Electronic nav panel that allows Kismet to utilize either Northstar 952 or Northstar 957 GPS on bridge with flip of switch. Simrad model RA54, l2kw radar dual color monitor screen 14.5" (05) 7" Danforth constellation compass on chrome binnacle. Fujinon binoculars (rubber coated) in teak holder. Custom Corian counter top with built in 20" monitors, Simrad radar engine room monitor. Carlisle Finch spot light controls Spreader light, nav light, anchor light controls. FLYBRIDGE ELECTRONICS: Northstar 957 GPS with 10" diagonal color screen All new antennas 2Q03, (2) VHF, (1) SSB, (l) internet. Standard VHF (07) Standard depth/wind speed/direction Ritchie 7" compass (08) Naiad stabilizer remote switch
- 110 volt, 220 volt AC electrical systems Two new Sentry 30 amp, 32v. battery charger 12 volt, 32 volt DC electrical Two new Kohler 20.5 kW generators (2005 and 2006) Dockside electrical cables (2) 50 amp, (1) 30 amp and numerous adapters Separate 12v battery charger and battery for each generator Two Outback 3232 inverters (2012) 32v or 12v connectors plus backup Isolation transformer Rolls batteries (2011) Two 20 kw Kohler generators with sound shields; I installed 2005, II installed 2006 Start/stop controls in engine room and pilot house. Separate 12V gel battery for each generator with guest charger Two 50 amp constant voltage transformers.
- Flybridge: Hatteras emergency panel (06) Two matching helm chairs (04) Two custom helm chairs (04) Custom granite Jen air grill top with refrigerator under (05) Flybridge helm covers for chairs, instruments, grill cook top and Novurania dingy Givens 8 man offshore life raft with canopy and double bottom (07) rated highest. Rigid flybridge overhead (05) Sony stereo with speakers (06) Novurania 13 foot rigid inflatable (1999) with standard VHF Yamaha 50 hp 4 stroke (1999) Dingy hoist motor (110v) rebuilt 2003 Main Deck: Salt water anchor wash down at pulpit Fresh water wash down at bow and cockpit Carlisle Finch search light Marquipt tide ride boarding ladder Marquipt tide ride side steps Trumpet air horns (2 sets) Rinse pure system for all fresh water Canvas window covers for pilothouse (03) Canvas hand rails for all teak (03) Aft deck eisenglass enclosures (03) ACR Epirb (07) Awlgrip paint entire boat (02) with touch up in 05 and 07, top decks 2012. Wing doors stripped and resurfaced (2011) Bottom painted (Fall 2011) Bottom touch-up, running gear painted (Nov 2012) Two fiber glass deck boxes Spare propellers and shaft (lazzarette) Plath 32V, electric anchor windlass - rebuilt 05 Spade anchor 110 lb with 300 foot 3/8" chain marked every 50 feet Fortress 85 anchor with 250 foot 3/8" chain and 50 foot 314 rode marked every 50 feet Danforth 100 with 300 foot 314" rode cloth tags every 50 feet
- New morse cables for throttle and gear controls. Cruise Air SMX controls Naiad roll control panel and electronics. Seven 2000 gal bilge pumps with indicator lights and separate alarm Emergency shut down cables Naiad 251 control for stabilizers with new Gyro and controls (06) Watermakers, Inc reverse osmosis watermaker model 600 Galley maid 32v pressure water system with accumulator tank. 110V pressure water system with accumulator tank (05) Four AC engine room blowers (2) intake, (2) exhaust (04) 40 gal hot water tank Two fresh water spigots with hoses New Galley Maid heads, all lines replaced (03) Five separate Cruise Air AC compressors - 24kw CruiseAir - salon (Dec 2012) , 16kw CruiseAir - pilothouse (Dec 2012) Two Detroit 471N engines, complete overhaul (07) Exhaust elbows lagged with hard epoxy coating Hynautic engine controls with 2 stations. Tides dripless shaft seals Tides dripless rudder seals All new hydraulic lines (03) Air compressor All through hull fittings and sea strainers replaced with Groco (02) Obendorfer AC cooling pump - (05) SMX AC controller (04) (7) Rule 2000 32V bilge pumps with separate ultimate switch JR. Jabsco emergency engine driven bilge pump on front of port main with 3" lines from bow to stern with large strainers. Oil change system for mains and gens Aluminum diamond plate flooring (06) Twin Racor 1000 fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each engine Racor 500 fuel filters with vacuum gauge or each generator Auto/manual C02 fire control system Gulf Coast fuel polishing system - new 05 DC engine room lights AC florescent engine room lights Manual gauges for mains Water transfer pump
- Extensive spare parts inventory including new l10v fresh wash water pump, new 11Ov Obendorfer AC cooling pump, new complete Simrad AP 22 control unit, reconditioned injectors, and much more. Safety gear updated, including 6 new Mustang PFD's (2011/2012) Fully yard serviced on a regular basis. All maintenance current Waxed 2x times per year. "Kismet" is a must see 58 Long Range Cruiser that shows like a 2000 model year yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.