- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***********PRICE RECUCED TO $99,900***************
**************************OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD BRING OFFERS*********
A great entertainment platform, this 1993 Sea Ray 440 Express Bridge has one of the more expansive interior layouts of any similar boat in her class. Like all the Express Bridge designs with their space saving V-drive power systems and low deckhouse profiles, the 440’s sunken salon utilizes the entire width of the hull to create a huge, wide-open floor plan laid out on a single level. With the engines under the cockpit, there’s even room for an innovative mid-cabin stateroom beneath the molded cockpit bridge steps—something not seen in other Express Bridge models.
The 440 also has a huge, party-time Flybridge and is arranged with the wraparound Helm console/settee on the centerline with additional bench seating forward.
The Express Bridge offers unique foredeck walk-through from the Flybridge and provides access to the foredeck with its built-in bench seating. The cockpit features a full bench seat at the transom as well as dual transom doors and a gas-assist cockpit hatch for engine access to her Twin Caterpillar 3126 350HP Diesel engines and 8kw Generator.
- June 2000 ~ Brand New Cat 3126 Engines installed. 745Hrs on new engines.
- November 2006 ~ Brand new Powertech 8KW Generator was installed.
- Large main Salon with Galley located to starboard and Salon seating located to port Guest Mid-Cabin; located to Port w/double berth and Private Head w/ shower Master Stateroom bow forward; Queen sized berth w/ hanging lockers and private access into head w/ separate shower unit Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2
- Navigation & Electronics
- Compass Depth sounder Engine instruments fuel gauge VHF antenna + radio & Hailer GPS receiver Helm stereo Horn Knot meter/log Rudder indicator Remote Spotlight
- Hull & Deck
- Bow pulpit & remote anchor windlass Full length bow rails Cockpit lights Deck hatches Non-skid deck Exterior carpet Exterior wet bar and two icemaker's Flybridge radar arch Cockpit seating Companion and Helm seating Deep set swim ladder Swim platform Transom gates Transom locker Forward Flybridge foredeck walk-through
- 30A & 50A 110/240V shore power system 12V DC Systems Battery charger and battery isolator Central vacuum Dockside water Fuel selector valves 8kw generator Hot water heater Hydraulic trim tabs Reverse heat/air conditioning Fresh water wash down system
- June 2000 ~ brand new CAT 3126 Engines installed. 745 hrs on new engines November 2006 ~ brand new Powertech 8kw Generator installed March 2008 ~ new dripless shaft seal and new cutlass bearings January 2012 ~ all new batteries February 2012 ~ bottom job and hull detail March 2012 ~ both engines serviced and zincs changed
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact central agent Rob Wojciechowski for more information at 727-423-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org