- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Express Bridge model is a great layout for group party cruising with steps up to a large comfortable helm area that can seat plenty. You can easily walk out front of the bridge to the foredeck where there are sunpads or some deck chairs (there is also a davit). The cockpit has a nice fixed hardtop/shade with lights beneath which is sturdy and functional.
This boat has a captain and is maintained including a recent bottom job. Two staterooms in the cabin below and an accomodating open galley with sliding salon doors to the cockpit. Ready for entertaining, a very comforatable crusing boat.
Seller is motivated and seeking offers, possibly well below asking price.
- Standard accommodation arrangement for this model year; owner's cabin forward with vanity, hanging lockers, private head entrance, 2-overhead hatches, TV, carpet and AC controls. Followed by the head, with common entrance in companionway, featuring separate stall shower, marine toilet, vanity/sink and cabinet above. Across is the amidships cabin with a sofa that converts to a double bed, hanging locker, TV, and drawer storage. Aft in the companionway past the refrigerator and freezer into the salon and galley. The salon has a convertible sofa bed, teak Hi/Low table, lamp, end table, TV, Yamaha AM/FM Stereo Receiver, Pioneer Disc DVD/CD changer, KVH TracVision receiver and sliding glass door to exit into the spacious cockpit. The decor appears to be largely original, with a tan leatherette sofa, but shows no abuse or neglect and is considered in generally nice condition.
- Galley is located on the port side of the salon, it is "U" shaped and the after section incorporates a counter with 2 stools. Raritan Icer-ette Refrigerator Princess 2-burner electric stove Double Stainless Steel sink Abundant drawers and cabinet space 12vdc water system Raritan Icer-ette Freezer Princess Microwave oven Instant Hot Water Tap Sole is a "rubber dotted" non-skid Hot Water Heater
- 12VDC/120VAC/240VAC systems Battery charger Shore power cord Generator w/remote controls on breaker panel
- Electronics & Navigation
- Lorance digital depth Wagner Auto Pilot ICOM VHF Plastimo Compass Raytheon digital depth sounder Raytheon E120 GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM/CD receiver/player with speaker throughout exterior
- Deck & Hull
- Large Party size Fly-bridge. Hard Top with bimini-top over forward seating & full enclosure FB wet bar with cabinet storage Drink refridgerator forward side of helm console Bow pulpit w/tall double rail to FB Foredeck sun pads Davit on bow Remote control spotlight on hardtop Plow anchor Hailer speaker Cockpit spreader lights Hot & Cold fresh water shower Port & Starboard stairs to FB Molded in transom platform w/boarding ladder Storage lockers in transom (3) Port & Starboard boarding pads Helm seat 6 "U" zips plus zip entrance Port & Starboard SS grab rails around FB Electric anchor windlass with helm remote control Fend rack Wide comfort side-decks w/toe rail Horns Stainless Steel radar arch Walk-thru transom door Storage lockers built into stairs Cockpit speakers w/volume control lights beneath cockpit hardtop Flag staff mount cable TV/Telephone connection Shore water connection Fuel, water, waste deck plates at transom Emergency cannister liferaft mounted on aft hardtop
- Fishing Equipment
- 2-rod holders in gunnel and 2 on stainless arch
- Engine Access thru cockpit hatches Marine Air, 3 reverse-cycle units Wash down pump Engine room blowers Electric marine toilet with holding tank and macerator 2-Auto/manual bilge pumps
- Five Sisters is a well kept and updated 4280 Cruisers Express Bridge. She gets regular usage and is a great entertaining platform.
- All TV's on board
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Easy to see, call Joe Majcherek for more details 561-346-2367.